Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > Netzero Mac Support

Netzero Mac Support
Alex00087
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 1, 2001, 06:55 PM

Netzero is considering making a Netzero version for Mac. They dont know if it is worth it to even bother with it. Please Express Your Interest In Having A Mac Version Of NetZero, there simply arnt anymore good Mac Free ISP's that we use when our DSL/Cable goes out, or when were traveling, or when we just dont want to pay for internet access anymore. Its not fair how Mac ppl should have to Pay and PC people get all the good free ISP's.

Email: [email protected]

Telling them politely that it would be nice to have a mac netzero because there isnt anybody left that support mac except for Bluelight which crashes all the time.

Thanks,
Alex

giantmike
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 1, 2001, 09:50 PM

I have emailed them twice (yes, very politely both time) letting them know of recent happenings in Free ISPs, how they would be a great asset to the Mac Community, etc. I have asked for an estimate of how long it will be before the Mac version arrives, but I have never gotten a response.

In fact, I got so fed up with Free ISPs (I couldn't stay connected to bluelight for more than 45 minutes at a time, and that was if I was lucky), that at the beginning of this millenium, I switched over to earthlink.

------------------
The Mac Information Depot. Why go anywhere else?
Giantmike's Website - Version 5.0

Forum Links
Forum Rules