Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Consumer Hardware & Components > Using 1 bt mouse for two computers

Using 1 bt mouse for two computers
Bruck
Mac Enthusiast
Oct 19, 2003, 10:11 PM

What are the options for using 1 mouse for 2 computers, currently I am swapping the usb cord on my powerbook into my pc desktop just to use my pc. If i purchase a bluetooth mouse(probably the new logitech mx900 when it comes out) how easy would it be to switch back and forth, I assume that I would just enable or unenable bt with my trackpad on the powerbookm,

but on the pc (and i know most of you will yell at me for asking a pc question) does anyone know if i can just do a keyboard shortcut to enable BT??

Thanks
| MBA Student | MacAddict | CarAddict | PhotoNut | Dork | PhishHead |

chabig
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 19, 2003, 10:53 PM

I don't think you can share the mouse without plugging and unplugging. It would be much much easier to just buy a second mouse for $10-$20.

Chris

Forum Links
Forum Rules