Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > Help with Blobber problem...

Help with Blobber problem...
pobodysnerfect
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 26, 2002, 02:34 AM

So I updated to Blobber 2.1 and dragged it into my apps folder and just overwrote my existing Blobber folder. When I started it up I was told that I did not have a backup of my CoreGraphics file, which I did backup with the original Blobber install. So now I have a modified CoreGraphics file and no backup. Does anybody have an unmodified CoreGraphics.bak I can have?

If Blobber is updated shouldn't the backup CoreGraphics file be preserved??

dwishbone
Grizzled Veteran
Oct 27, 2002, 12:02 AM

the backup was preserved...you just overwrote it like any other file if you copy over it.
fortunately you are in luck.
go to versiontracker and download a program called "Pacifist".
it will allow you to extract the CoreGraphics file from the Jaguar installer. all of this is in the include Blobber documentation by the way.
sorry about your problem though. i will try to think of a way to prevent that in further version updates.
24" iMac 2.13ghz C2D | 15" MBP 2ghz CD | "Soundwave" 60GB 5G iPod

Forum Links
Forum Rules