Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Desktops > not enough memory?

not enough memory?
Peter753
Forum Regular
Sep 4, 2001, 12:34 PM

I recently got a new discontinued G4 466mhz machine. I run both OS 10 and 9. When I have been running it in 10 and restart it in 9 and try to use imovie 2 is where i have the problem. I try watch my movie and it says that there isn's enought memory to complete the task. Since i have 128megs and its the only application i am running I thought it was strange. So i once again restarted my computer in OS 9 (from 9) and i had no problems running imovie. However I once again tried to run i movie from OS 9 when my computer had been in 10 the last time it was on and i had the problem again. I would apreciate suggestion and or solutions.

[ 09-04-2001: Message edited by: Peter753 ]

[ 09-04-2001: Message edited by: Peter753 ]

Vsx1
Sep 7, 2001, 09:50 PM

i have two suggestions:

1. you may found bug with OS X/9

2. buy more RAM ($99 for 512 MB from RAMJET)
Vsx1
[email protected]
[email protected]
http://www.appleisp.net/~vsxone

Forum Links
Forum Rules