Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Gaming > Any new recipies for Horadric cube?

Any new recipies for Horadric cube?
JH
Jul 5, 2001, 03:26 PM

Am now two thirds of the way through LOD and have amassed an absolute shedfull of gems, jewels and runes, so i was wondering if anyone has found any good recipes for the Cube, or rune words for socketed items.

It goes without saying BIG hand to Blizzard for another cracker,
(and simultaneous release as well! )

Gotta go, I've got an personalized Demon Gutter that needs to ruin somebody's day!
Cheers
Jeff

"I know it feels like your always one step behind my friend, but rest assured you have evil on the run!" - Deckard Caine

zac4mac
Mac Elite
Jul 5, 2001, 04:37 PM

...and what's the "proper order" for the runes you get for releasing the POW barbarians?
I wish I knew before-hand that my 649 point Armor was going to drop to 120 when I personalized it. But then I did get 4 sockets put in it too...

<diehard>
Jul 6, 2001, 02:53 AM

check out www.diabloii.net , they have TONS of info about all the new items.... just gotta look

Forum Links
Forum Rules