Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Tungsten T2 with lots of stuff

FS: Tungsten T2 with lots of stuff
filmmaker2002
Dedicated MacNNer
Nov 18, 2003, 11:01 PM

I have a Tungsten T2 that I never seem to use. It comes with all the original stuff (box, screen protector, cradle, etc.) In addition, it comes with a premium leather case from Krussel (Scroll to find the Tungsten case ). It has been inside this case since I got it. It also comes with a few screen protectors (which have also been applied since day one), an Aluminum case, as well as a 256MB SD card to store MP3s, photos, videos, WHATEVER.

It ALSO comes with the full version of Kinoma Video Producer (which converts ANY video clip to something that can be played on the Palm.

The Tungsten T2 has bluetooth built in so you can surf the web with your T68i, T610, Nokia phones or whatever. Syncs great with iSync. Send any offers to [email protected]. I would like to get around $400 for the whole thing (includes the Tungsten [$300], Krussel case [$20], Aluminum case [$20], screen covers [$10], and SD card [$100], Kinoma Producer [$30])
It's just an ordinary day and it's all your
state of mind, at the end of the day, you
just gotta say it's alright!

Maflynn
Professional Poster
Nov 19, 2003, 08:49 AM

Originally posted by filmmaker2002:
I would like to get around $400 for the whole thing (includes the Tungsten [$300], Krussel case [$20], Aluminum case [$20], screen covers [$10], and SD card [$100], Kinoma Producer [$30])
That's a little steep when I can buy a T2 for 284.99 and a 256 sd card for 67.98 at amazon (brand new)

How old is it and what's the screen condition, any scratches?

Mike

filmmaker2002  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Nov 19, 2003, 10:44 AM

Well I guess in an ideal world I would get at least 75% of what I paid for it, but considering this isn't an ideal world by any stretch of the imagination, I guess I'll settle for less. The unit is about 3 months old. I bought it initially to keep track of on-set production schedule for a motion picture I was part of this earlier this year. Ever since we wrapped I haven't used it. But the screen is perfect. Like I said, it hasn't been without a screen protector since day one and the case provides excellent protection as well. I'm not stuck on getting for $400 for it, but any offer in the ballpark would be preferrable...I'll leave it up to those of you who are interested to decide how big that ball park is.
It's just an ordinary day and it's all your
state of mind, at the end of the day, you
just gotta say it's alright!

Forum Links
Forum Rules