Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FT: my 4gb iPhone for a Powerbook G4

FT: my 4gb iPhone for a Powerbook G4
worldwearyeyes
Forum Regular
Aug 22, 2007, 10:35 AM

Title says it all. The phone is in great shape...I still have the original receipt if you'd like it. Comes with all original accessories and box (even the fancy bag Apple sells them in). SIM CARD NOT INCLUDED.

PM me with what you have. I'm looking for at least 1ghz and 1gb RAM.

graysail
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 23, 2007, 01:33 AM

i know you are wanting to trade for a powerbook but i am willing to trade a mac mini 1.5 intel, apple keyboard, mighty mouse, plus shipping for the iphone if interested let me know, can send pictures.

worldwearyeyes  (op)
Forum Regular
Aug 23, 2007, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by graysail View Post
i know you are wanting to trade for a powerbook but i am willing to trade a mac mini 1.5 intel, apple keyboard, mighty mouse, plus shipping for the iphone if interested let me know, can send pictures.
Sorry, but I need something portable...yes, the mini is portable, but you know what i mean.

worldwearyeyes  (op)
Forum Regular
Aug 24, 2007, 01:18 PM

I'll also buy your PB G4 outright if the price is right (think along the lines of what I'd get for my iPhone).

Veritas&Equitas
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 25, 2007, 09:04 AM

Well, 4 gb iPhone refurbs are $400 (with 1 year warranty as well). A decent PB G4 still runs you around $600-800. You'll probably have to include some cash if you want a relatively new model...

worldwearyeyes  (op)
Forum Regular
Aug 25, 2007, 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by Veritas&Equitas View Post
Well, 4 gb iPhone refurbs are $400 (with 1 year warranty as well). A decent PB G4 still runs you around $600-800. You'll probably have to include some cash if you want a relatively new model...
i don't really care what you think. if you're not interested in the deal, don't crap the thread up.

Forum Links
Forum Rules