Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > "...No Army Can Stand in the Way of Martyrdom..."

"...No Army Can Stand in the Way of Martyrdom..." (Page 2)
mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Nov 2, 2005, 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by Face Ache
Oops. I upset the loony.
Saved as evidence of abuse.
Give petty people just a little bit of power and watch how they misuse it! You can't silence the self doubt, can you?

Face Ache
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 2, 2005, 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by mojo2
Saved as evidence of abuse.
OH HELLO?!?!?!

Ahem...

In response to this...
When you say "radical muslims" you mean right-wingers, yeah?

As I pointed out to you yesterday, an Israeli PM got bumped off (by a right-wing McNutJob) for trying to make peace with the Palestinians.

So what does that say about Judaism as a whole?

More to the point, what does it say about right-wing McNutJobs?
I get this...
WRONG.

Again.

Every time Israel works out some cease fire or cessation of violence one of your invisible twins attack. Then THAT is what makes it more difficult for you. THAT is what makes otherwise peace loving people (those you call nut jobs) lose their patience with leaders who are trying to make peace with a group that has repeatedly shown they can't be trusted.

How long do you expect the 'prey' to ignore the repeated attacks?

The post above that shows Muslim attacks on Americans or American interests was the time when you should have been protesting the stupidity of messin with the USA. But now, after looking at ALLLLLLLLLLLL the attacks, and you or ANYONE has the nerve to say THEY are getting a raw deal?

HAWWWWW!!!!

Time is up. You and your crew have even continued to argue in support of the violence against America and Americans this whole time since I posted the Pushing Twin post which gave you an out a way to escape the conclusion that YOU were in favor of all the violence committed by the radicals.

But you just keep on with the same usual tactics and the time to deny has passed. I think you are a pathetic louse.

You do not DESERVE the right to be considered in decent discussion.

You support terrorism and lie and use Taqiyya like 007 uses a gun. His license to kill is not as damaging as your license to lie.

Face Ache, you make me sick.

What kind of thrills do you get when you go to the cancer ward and light up a cigarette? Bet you and the g/f really get your rocks off at that, huh? Or do you ONLY go pick on the MENTALLY ILL?

Any one of them is better off than you, sick boy. They have some semblance of decency and when they look at themselves in the mirror they won't be sickened by the sight. But then again, someone like you who does something like that, then comes here and BRAGS about it and laughs MUST be really sick. But not in a funny way. More like 'throw-a-bag-of-cats-in-a-river" sick.

NO WONDER you support the Muslim radical terrorists. They are the only ones around doing the kind of things that turn you on, right?

And look at all your posts and tell me how many OTHER posters here have soooo many posts dealing with mental illness?

I really think your presence here is just one big cry for help.

Well here's the only help you'll get from me...

"000"

Call this number and tell them you need help.

My last kindness to you. You cheer and root for other's pain and suffering and try to support those who inflict it.

Maybe you should go out and look for babies with candy you can snatch.
YOU FREAK!!!
( Last edited by Face Ache; Nov 2, 2005 at 07:31 AM. )

black bear theory
Grizzled Veteran
Nov 2, 2005, 12:31 PM

Go ahead, prove me wrong.
as i said before i can't b/c the logic is skewed. if you remove the perpetrator of a crime (as you do with muslim's) of course it is statistically impossible to prove that that specific event would have occured otherwise. this could be applied to anything!

you can blame muslims for some terrorism/crime. but you can't make the case they are responsible for all terrorism/crime.
Earth First! we'll mine the other planets later.

black bear theory
Grizzled Veteran
Nov 2, 2005, 12:34 PM

YOU FREAK!!!
whew. that was illustrative.
Earth First! we'll mine the other planets later.

sminch
Mac Enthusiast
Nov 2, 2005, 05:29 PM

that was the most entertaining thread i've read all week - mojo2 spouts his usual rhetoric, someone pokes the usual holes in mojo2's flimsy thesis, mojo2 abuses him in a hilariously drawn out rant, and then he reports the other guy for abuse! true comedic genius.

sminch

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Nov 2, 2005, 05:38 PM

Hey Mojo,

How is the duct tape coming along on your house?

I was reading the other day that the smell of the tape is actually a great bear repellent too. With the numbers of bears on the rise, you can never be too careful. You have no one to blame but yourself if the bears come and get your family and you can't protect yourself!

Face Ache
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 2, 2005, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by sminch
that was the most entertaining thread i've read all week - mojo2 spouts his usual rhetoric, someone pokes the usual holes in mojo2's flimsy thesis, mojo2 abuses him in a hilariously drawn out rant, and then he reports the other guy for abuse! true comedic genius.
I'm guessing he's Karl Rove.

Forum Links
Forum Rules