Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS/FT Macbook (Black) 2-Ghz, 2-GB, 80GB, Win, AplCare

FS/FT Macbook (Black) 2-Ghz, 2-GB, 80GB, Win, AplCare
UltimaLaw
Forum Regular
May 24, 2008, 02:18 PM

-SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD-

I need something with more power so am looking to sell/trade my Macbook (black) that is in great condition. Plus it has about a year or more left of Apple Care and they will replace the pieces if you want. The stats are below, I can format the entire computer if the buyer wants. It also comes with a Spire USA bag (and sleeve), and all the other normal stuff (charger, etc.). It has OSX installed on it and has ran perfect since the day I purchased it. I am looking for $750.00.

The trade I am looking for is ANY Macbook Pro (plus cash from my end of course). All offers will be considered!

SPECS: 2.0 Ghz Intel Core Duo
1 GB Ram
Mac OSX 10.4
80 GB Harddrive
SuperDrive + CDRW
13.3 Inch Glossy Screen

Oh as far as references go I have sold many things on this forum as well as I post news for MacNN.com so I am not here to scam anyone (I really like my job). I also have a eBay account (nickitay1) with 125+ rating. Pictures are available on request and I will update this thread soon with some of my own!

-Eric
[email protected]
AIM: eric0659

( Last edited by UltimaLaw; Jun 3, 2008 at 10:41 PM. Reason: New Price.)
15" Macbook Pro w/ Retina / 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 / 16 GB DDR3 Memory / 256 GB SSD / Backlit Keyboard / OSX El Capitan
Apple iPhone 6+ / 64GB (Silver) / Wi-Fi and AT&T LTE / Apple iPad 3rd Generation / 64GB Wi-Fi
New Apple TV 32GB / New Touchpad Remote / Netflix and Entire App Store (TWiT, YouTube, WatchESPN, TV Networks, Etc.)
Apple iPad Pro / 12.9" Retina Touchscreen / A9X Chip / 4-Speaker High-Fidelity Sound / Smart Keyboard Pro / Apple Pencil

chipchen
Mac Elite
May 25, 2008, 04:22 AM

If you are including Windows XP, please note that you have a legal license to sell for this computer. Otherwise, please remove it from the post as it is against posting guidelines to "include extra software." Thanks.

UltimaLaw  (op)
Forum Regular
May 25, 2008, 06:10 AM

Thanks moderator. I can't go and give up my only CD key now can I? If you can take it out of the title for me. . .
15" Macbook Pro w/ Retina / 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 / 16 GB DDR3 Memory / 256 GB SSD / Backlit Keyboard / OSX El Capitan
Apple iPhone 6+ / 64GB (Silver) / Wi-Fi and AT&T LTE / Apple iPad 3rd Generation / 64GB Wi-Fi
New Apple TV 32GB / New Touchpad Remote / Netflix and Entire App Store (TWiT, YouTube, WatchESPN, TV Networks, Etc.)
Apple iPad Pro / 12.9" Retina Touchscreen / A9X Chip / 4-Speaker High-Fidelity Sound / Smart Keyboard Pro / Apple Pencil

UltimaLaw  (op)
Forum Regular
Jun 3, 2008, 07:41 PM

Price dropped to $750.00; this is a great deal considering the Applecare is still good for a year!

Forum Links
Forum Rules