Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Late news, missed stories, and comments MIA?!

Late news, missed stories, and comments MIA?!
AAPl Shareholder
Forum Regular
May 22, 2001, 08:06 PM

Now, I have no idea what MacNN has been up to behind closed doors the past few days, however this site has been slack'n.

I used to hate MacCentral, however now I seem to find more news over there. This wasn't the case a days/weeks ago. What's going on Macnn? Can you shed some light? are you guys too busy rebuilding the site or what?

Lots of interesting mac related news seems to be getting passed up here. Anyone that reads other Mac news sites will understand that.

Moreover, I've been noticing a lot of late news as well. ie that Quicktime tour that was a tuesday headline was posted on Apple 3 days ago.

And what is up with the loss of story comments? Have you guys canned this because of all the obviously bad site feedback that was beening vented there? If that was that was the reason you pulled it down, that was some poor taste to say the least.

At the very least, tell your readers what you guys are doing and why you are doing it. All I know is that the site I used to love has suddenly entered news factor bizzaro world and I don't like it. Details....please.
"Wait, these aren't my lamps. These lamps have feet. This must not be my apartment. I'd better get a new apartment."
-SpaceGhost

Forum Links
Forum Rules