Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > Keynote presentation examples + ideas

Keynote presentation examples + ideas
m021478
Dedicated MacNNer
Apr 18, 2011, 05:14 PM

Does anyone know of some good resource for sample keynote presentations, ideas, examples, and anything else that might spur my creativity in building my own keynote slideshow?

I've scoured youtube, I've watched the lynda videos and apple's own tutorial videos and those sources is great, but I'd like to see more.

Just see a thousand examples of animation and transition effects would be great because it would let me know what the program is capable of and it might give me guidance on how I should start thinking about structuring the flow of my presentations.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated... Thanks!
( Last edited by seanc; Apr 18, 2011 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Thread title 'fixed')
-------------------------------------------
Please don't tell me to "search the forums" before posting. I can assure you that I already have!

mduell
Posting Junkie
Apr 18, 2011, 06:45 PM

Identity 2.0 Keynote at OSCON 2005

The video quality is awful, but the presentation is brilliant.

philm
Mac Elite
Apr 19, 2011, 06:39 AM

Originally Posted by mduell View Post
Identity 2.0 Keynote at OSCON 2005

The video quality is awful, but the presentation is brilliant.
That presentation seems to get rave reviews on Youtube, but to me it's a nightmare. Zillions of slides flashing up for a fraction of a second each. It just seems like an exercise in over-rehearsing. I always think less is more with presentations of this type. Only use slides where it demonstrates more that you can say verbally. Use as little text as possible and no bullet points!

Forum Links
Forum Rules