Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: selling some things to help pay for school.... :(

FS: selling some things to help pay for school.... :(
praterkeith
Dedicated MacNNer
Jun 26, 2006, 03:24 PM

Hey guys, well, it's about that time to get ready to pay for my fall semester and I've got a few things I need to give up so let me know. Right now I don't need trades (I will listen but most likely won't accept). But one thing I will trade for any of the items is a Silver iPod Mini + cash.

Here we go!:

1.) 4th generation 40 gb click wheel iPod. Great condition (8 out of 10). Kept in a case for most of its life. Includes dock, usb cable, AC plug and 3 cases (red, black and blue)...................$180/free shipping

2.) M-Audio Keystation 49. Great plug and play Midi Controller for OS X and Win XP. Mint Condition, hardly used. Info here http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_u...n49e-main.html .......................$75 + $10 shipping.

3.) 17" Westinghouse Widescreen LCD display. Mint Condition, Hardly used!. Specs are here.. http://www.audioholics.com/news/pres...LCDmonitor.php .....................$180 + $15 shipping.

4.) ATI Rage 128 graphics card.....brand new.....$15+free shipping.

5.) Original Harddrives, Ram, ANYTHING can be parted out on my PM 7500 & 7600's.
PowerMac G4-733mhz-Quicksilver | 5th gen. iPod-Video-30gb-White. | Pentax *istDS DSLR

Forum Links
Forum Rules