Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Canadian 17" and 15" powerbook

Canadian 17" and 15" powerbook
amphora
Dedicated MacNNer
Jul 6, 2004, 01:44 AM

I've got two machines that Im trying to move. Im located in Canada so any Canadian buyers will save on taxes and on shipping. I have excellent feedback under amphora9 in ebay, and have dealt with several users on forums like this without a problem. I will also not hesitate to meet in person or give out personal info to complete a transaction. With all that being said, I have two powerbooks that have been used for all kinds of photo and video work over the last 6 months or so.

The first is a
-12" 867 powerbook
-superdrive
-640 ram
-60gb hard drive
-no dead pixels and excellent condition
-applecare for two more years
-tragus case included

I'de really like to see $1900 CDN out of this machine. I thinkt that is still a great deal considering the price to buy used and the applecare included.

The second is a
-17" 1ghz powerbook
-superdrive
-768 mb ram
-60gb hard drive
-no applecare remaining but it is in perfect condition with no dead pixels

I'de like to get $2800 CDN for this one with a brenthaven case and some other extras. Anybody interested is encouraged to come check out how good the condition is in person.

Email me at amphora AT hotmail DOT com for any questions or a phoen number. I would ne interested in trades plus cash for a powerbook with 128mb vram or a G5 plus cash.

If anybody in the US is interested, i can ship from there in acouple weeks so that there owuld be no import fees andlower shipping.

amphora  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Jul 11, 2004, 12:12 PM

prices on both machines reduced by $50.

Anybody out there looking for a trade?

Forum Links
Forum Rules