Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Brand New 12" iBook G4 1.33 GHz + 2GB iPod nano Bundle!!

FS: Brand New 12" iBook G4 1.33 GHz + 2GB iPod nano Bundle!!
rickey939
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 29, 2007, 10:55 PM

**All items are absolutely 100% BRAND NEW (non-refurb) and come with all original packaging of course**

• As you can see above, I'm throwing in an additional BRAND NEW 512MB chip for a total of 1GB of memory for this BRAND NEW, factory sealed, iBook G4.

• The white iPod nano is a 1st Generation 2GB model; however, is also BRAND NEW, factory sealed.

• The Tucano case is the iB 12" sleeve, BRAND NEW.

• Generic laptop lock, but BRAND NEW.

Looking for $865 + shipping (or best offer) anywhere in the USA for the entire bundle. PM me if interested in single items.

Accept PayPal only from confirmed/verified addresses...no exceptions!

Please see my 500+ positive eBay references here: eBay Member Profile for rickey939

Please send all offers or questions via PM.

Thanks,
rickey939
( Last edited by rickey939; Mar 31, 2007 at 10:35 PM. )

rickey939  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 31, 2007, 03:36 PM

No love, eh?

Veritas&Equitas
Dedicated MacNNer
Mar 31, 2007, 04:17 PM

Not for $865 no. Considering you could nearly get a refurb Macbook for that. Take it to eBay, you'll definitely get more than you will here, but you still probably won't get $865 after all is said and done w/fees.

rickey939  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 31, 2007, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by Veritas&Equitas View Post
Not for $865 no. Considering you could nearly get a refurb Macbook for that. Take it to eBay, you'll definitely get more than you will here, but you still probably won't get $865 after all is said and done w/fees.
Broken apart on eBay all of the above is averaging around $865, hence my asking price.

Veritas&Equitas
Dedicated MacNNer
Mar 31, 2007, 04:42 PM

Well, you'll have to break it up then. You can have that thread on here all you want, but based on the lack of interest, I think it will have a hard time selling as a bundle. People don't want to pay those kind of prices for dated hardware that are already 2+ revisions/generations old (old iBook, old nano).

rickey939  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 31, 2007, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by Veritas&Equitas View Post
Well, you'll have to break it up then. You can have that thread on here all you want, but based on the lack of interest, I think it will have a hard time selling as a bundle. People don't want to pay those kind of prices for dated hardware that are already 2+ revisions/generations old (old iBook, old nano).
And I'm fine with that and have already been PM'd about breaking up the bundle. Thanks for your thoughts.

OP updated to reflect willingness to break up the bundle into individual parts if requested.

rickey939  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 31, 2007, 10:37 PM

**SOLD**

All items have been sold successfully.

Thanks,
rickey939

Forum Links
Forum Rules