Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > iDVD 5/iMovie HD Question

iDVD 5/iMovie HD Question
zeebe
Grizzled Veteran
Jan 24, 2005, 01:18 PM

Is there anyway to have two movies with chapters marked imported to an iDVD project?
Thanks

Support a charity as you search the Internet - Use GoodSearch - I support Sacred Heart School.

Finrock
Forum Regular
Jan 27, 2005, 03:26 AM

When you create an iMovie in iMovie 4 or iMovie HD it creates a "reference movie" in the folder where your iMovie document exists. Drag this into iDVD. I don't know if that will work, I haven't tried it and I don't have access to my iMac right now.

-Finrock
Two atoms were talking one day. One atom said to the other "you know, I think I've lost some electrons." The other atom said "are you sure?" The atom said "yeah, I'm positive." www.thisoldpodcast.com

zeebe  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Jan 27, 2005, 09:38 AM

Originally posted by Finrock:
When you create an iMovie in iMovie 4 or iMovie HD it creates a "reference movie" in the folder where your iMovie document exists. Drag this into iDVD. I don't know if that will work, I haven't tried it and I don't have access to my iMac right now.

-Finrock
Actually, it does work! I also posted this at the Apple discussion boards and that is the solution they came up with too and it works.
Thanks though!

Support a charity as you search the Internet - Use GoodSearch - I support Sacred Heart School.

Finrock
Forum Regular
Jan 27, 2005, 10:04 AM

Thanks for the follow-up! I was pretty sure I had done that before, I just wasn't in front of my iMac to check last night.
Two atoms were talking one day. One atom said to the other "you know, I think I've lost some electrons." The other atom said "are you sure?" The atom said "yeah, I'm positive." www.thisoldpodcast.com

Forum Links
Forum Rules