Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: 2 m.o Sony F717 5.2MP Prosumer DigiCamera

FS: 2 m.o Sony F717 5.2MP Prosumer DigiCamera
teknik
Forum Regular
Nov 13, 2004, 09:01 PM

Recently my professional life has come to the following conclusion: become a "professional" photographer for a local theatre, or stay being a lazy college student for the rest of my academic career. Well if you're inquiring about the camera, you probably know which one I took.

This pristine, mint condition Sony F717 5.2MP camera was purchased July 8th, 2004 at my local National Camera Exchange for $799 dollars. Now let me get this right out of the blue, this camera is absolutely in perfect condition. Not a single scratch, dent, or smear on the entire body or lens. Hell, 3/4 of the time I've owned it; it's been sitting in my Lowepro bag with it's eggshell wrapping over it.

Now, I'm ready to buy a DSLR and further my career in photography, this is a great oppurtunity to pick up this camera for an outstanding price!

This sale includes the following:
-Sony F717 Digital Camera
-Sony battery
-Sony battery charger
-Original box, manuals,lens cover, and protective bags

Not only that, but I will throw in a 256MB Memory Stick Pro (Retail $149.99) with shipping included to anywhere in the US

All for $580 shipped!

My paypal is: [email protected], and this sale is on a first come, first serve basis. For sample pictures, checkout my website at www.seanbot.com

Forum Links
Forum Rules