Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Why do women want to stomp on our balls?

Why do women want to stomp on our balls?
MacManMikeOSX
Senior User
May 24, 2006, 11:20 AM

Over the years I noticed something, half of the women out there really just want another woman with a penis. So they try and make you one, no more playing video games, drugs, farting in public, really fast cars, etc. I love women but does anyone else think that they hate men? (us has been removed as I forgot the faux-men would get mad)
( Last edited by MacManMikeOSX; May 24, 2006 at 11:32 AM. )

Monique
Mac Elite
May 24, 2006, 11:26 AM

We do not hate men, we hate some of your behaviours, and some men's trying to control us by controlling our fertility, our way of thinking, telling us how to vote and how to live our lives.

Now, if you choose a girlfriend according to her heart and not on the way she looks (6 feet and 80 pounds) you might have better luck in a partner.

Judge_Fire
Mac Elite
May 24, 2006, 11:30 AM

No. Please keep your 'us men' to yourself.

J

MacManMikeOSX  (op)
Senior User
May 24, 2006, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by Monique
We do not hate men, we hate some of your behaviours, and some men's trying to control us by controlling our fertility, our way of thinking, telling us how to vote and how to live our lives.

Now, if you choose a girlfriend according to her heart and not on the way she looks (6 feet and 80 pounds) you might have better luck in a partner.
****, fat chicks can be evil just as much, I've dated some really nice women but still they always want to change you.

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
May 24, 2006, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by MacManMikeOSX
****, fat chicks can be evil just as much, I've dated some really nice women but still they always want to change you.
Just ignore Monique, she doesn't realize that a woman can be beautiful and intelligent.
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine

Socially Awkward Solo
Professional Poster
May 24, 2006, 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by MacNStein
Just ignore Monique, she doesn't realize that a woman can be beautiful and intelligent.
ha ha ha

"Laugh it up, fuzz ball!"

Uriel
Forum Regular
May 24, 2006, 11:45 AM

I think you've just had a bad slew of women.

Let's be honest, all of have imperfections that others(especially loved ones) are going to notice.

Finding an accepting woman, one that is willing to come to comprimises and work things out is one of the greatest things in world. They exist, they're just rare. No one's perfect, and I suspect that a constant slew of the aforementioned qualities (drugs, farting, fast cars etc.) would turn many people away. Just as a slew of stereotypical female attribute such as shopping, crying, over-emotional reactions to everything would be something a guy would want to change.

Lets be honest, we both have an idea that we can't have. The best is to be in a realtionship that makes you both better, because of love. Not a desire to castrate the guy ;-)

Uriel
Forum Regular
May 24, 2006, 11:49 AM

I also hate the assumption that skinny girls are ditzes and shallow. My girlfriend of 2 years, an amazingly smart and genuine woman. Is very tiny and petitie. She would LOVE to gain about 5-10 lbs but no matter what she tries she can't.

I on the other hand would love to loose 5-10 lbs. :-/ go fig . Just because a girl takes care of her body, doesn't mean that's all she cares about. Heck, I am inspired to workout purely so I can look my best for my girlfriend, I don't find that shallow at all. Taking care of your body is a very unselfish thing to do for many people.

ThinkInsane
Moderator Emeritus
May 24, 2006, 11:49 AM

Women want to stomp on your balls because the extra 'X' chromosome is the heart of all evil. I read that in a science book.
Nemo me impune lacesset

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
May 24, 2006, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by Uriel
She would LOVE to gain about 5-10 lbs but no matter what she tries she can't.
I didn't realize anybody actually believes it when they say that.
Chuck
___
"Instead of either 'multi-talented' or 'multitalented' use 'bisexual'."

zmcgill
May 24, 2006, 11:56 AM

Over the years I noticed something, half of the women out there really just want another woman with a penis. So they try and make you one, no more playing video games, drugs, farting in public, really fast cars, etc. I love women but does anyone else think that they hate men? (us has been removed as I forgot the faux-men would get mad)
Let's look at these objectively:
Playing video games: You have a girlfriend you be talking to, relating with, or making out with, but you find more pleasure from a PS2?
Farting in public: It's not socially acceptable to do. It's not just women that don't want you to, but any decent guy would say the same thing.
Really fast cars: There's a difference between having a fast car and driving a fast car dangerously. If doesn't want you to even have a fast car, that's kind of dumb. If she doesn't want you driving dangerously, that's smart.

andi*pandi
May 24, 2006, 11:58 AM

because you make such funny squeaky toy noises when we do!

Cody Dawg
Addicted to MacNN
May 24, 2006, 12:00 PM

I don't want to stomp on anyone's balls.

I have much better things to do with them.

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
May 24, 2006, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by Gossamer
Playing video games: You have a girlfriend you be talking to, relating with, or making out with, but you find more pleasure from a PS2?
Just because you have a girlfriend doesn't mean you should stop enjoying everything else in the universe. A relationship doesn't have to mean codependency.
Chuck
___

MacManMikeOSX  (op)
Senior User
May 24, 2006, 12:03 PM

Farting in public: It's not socially acceptable to do. It's not just women that don't want you to, but any decent guy would say the same thing.
Really fast cars: There's a difference between having a fast car and driving a fast car dangerously. If doesn't want you to even have a fast car, that's kind of dumb. If she doesn't want you driving dangerously, that's smart.
1. I prefer to have sex and play video games.
2. I'll fart in public when I feel the need.
3. Obviously you've never been to south florida we don't have "safe drivers."

zmcgill
May 24, 2006, 12:07 PM

1. I prefer to have sex and play video games.
2. I'll fart in public when I feel the need.
3. Obviously you've never been to south florida we don't have "safe drivers."
1. Then there's no problem as long as what's less important doesn't get in the way
2. That still doesn't make it socailly acceptable, and it's not the fault of women for saying so
3. I HAVE been to South Florida, and the fact that SF has drivers who aren't good does not warrant YOU to drive dangerously. I don't see how being reasonable, prudent, and driving defensively would cause you harm.

Madferret
Forum Regular
May 24, 2006, 12:14 PM

Any girl can only take so much. That said, most girls aren't interested in video games or cars...they don't hate them, they just don't care. As for farting... well... don't do it. Seriously, would you like it if the girls started farting around you? Yech. No thanks.

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
May 24, 2006, 12:18 PM

Seriously, grow a pair. Sheesh.

Yes, you should have a life outside of your SO. Play video games, go out with friends, fart when you have to, enjoy your fast car (responsibly), smoke a bowl (not while driving said car), and just be yourself. If she doesn't want that, let her walk.
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine

ASIMO
Mac Elite
May 24, 2006, 12:27 PM

...I've dated some really nice women but still they always want to charge you.

Damn skippy.
I, ASIMO.

ASIMO
Mac Elite
May 24, 2006, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by Cody Dawg

I don't want to stomp on anyone's balls.

I have much better things to do with them.

Oy. Does it involve impeding your speech?
I, ASIMO.

Salty
Professional Poster
May 24, 2006, 12:34 PM

All girls just want a gay guy . I was telling this to my friend Danielle the other day. All of us really good guys that can talk to their faces and not their chest, who listen, who they love spending time with, and all that junk... we're all gay. Least most of us.

goMac
Posting Junkie
May 24, 2006, 12:39 PM

I date the cute girl who came in my room all the time to play my Gamecube.

Video game problem solved.
8 Core 2.8 ghz Mac Pro/GF8800/2 23" Cinema Displays, 3.06 ghz Macbook Pro
Once you wanted revolution, now you're the institution, how's it feel to be the man?

forkies
Mac Elite
May 24, 2006, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Salty
All girls just want a gay guy .
my roommate & i adore each other. she's a 30 year old japanese woman & i'm a 24 year old mostly gay guy.

Mystical, magical, amazing! | Part 2 | The spread of Christianity is our goal. -Railroader

Monique
Mac Elite
May 24, 2006, 12:45 PM

Define intelligence to me. Not by her bra size but by her solving problems. Or is it something you have to tell yourself when she is giving you grief because she is very high maintenance. Or what you really like is a needy whiny big boobs girlfriend.

MacManMikeOSX  (op)
Senior User
May 24, 2006, 12:59 PM

Define intelligence to me. Not by her bra size but by her solving problems. Or is it something you have to tell yourself when she is giving you grief because she is very high maintenance. Or what you really like is a needy whiny big boobs girlfriend.
I know lots of smart women with big jugs.

Socially Awkward Solo
Professional Poster
May 24, 2006, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Salty
All girls just want a gay guy
Well not all but a large majority do prefer the personality of gay men. More compatible I guess.

"Laugh it up, fuzz ball!"

goMac
Posting Junkie
May 24, 2006, 01:14 PM

Woah. Someone needs to take a chill pill.

I have a beautiful girlfriend, at least in my opinion. She has probably a 3.7 college GPA, not to mention lots of non academic activities, and she plays video games. And she usually gets whiney when I do something stupid, and yeah, she's usually right.

I enjoy both aspects of her mental aspects and physical aspects equally.
8 Core 2.8 ghz Mac Pro/GF8800/2 23" Cinema Displays, 3.06 ghz Macbook Pro
Once you wanted revolution, now you're the institution, how's it feel to be the man?

dcmacdaddy
Addicted to MacNN
May 24, 2006, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by andi*pandi
because you make such funny squeaky toy noises when we do!
Winnar!

One should never stop striving for clarity of thought and precision of expression.
I would prefer my humanity sullied with the tarnish of science rather than the gloss of religion.

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
May 24, 2006, 01:15 PM

So why can't a woman be beautiful and intelligent, Monique? What makes having both traits impossible?
Chuck
___

Monique
Mac Elite
May 24, 2006, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by Chuckit
So why can't a woman be beautiful and intelligent, Monique? What makes having both traits impossible?
I think Marie Curie is beautiful; I think Hillary Clinton is beautiful; I think Margaret Sanger is beautiful; I think Ms. Albright is beautiful. Yes all these women can be beautiful and intelligent too.

Millennium
Clinically Insane
May 24, 2006, 01:51 PM

Why do women want to stomp on our balls? Simple: we're funny to watch right afterwards.

Ahem. On a somewhat more serious note, I married a gamer, so I haven't had to deal with these pains as much. But I have enough friends of both genders that I've observed this idea of "men as fixer-uppers" many times. It's as though many women don't really so much fall in love with a man; it's more that they fall in love with an ideal, find a man reasonably close to it, and then try to mold him to fit. In its own way, this isn't all that different from Monique's accusations about men, except that instead of falling in love with an idealized body type, it's falling in love with an idealized personality. I can't help but wonder which is worse, if one can really be said to be worse than the other. Is squeezing men into a mold really all that much better than squeezing women into one, no matter how different the molds may be?

I'm becoming increasingly convinced that Monique's persona exists solely as a conservative caricature of modern liberals. I mean, seriously; just about everything that any modern conservative has said about modern liberals, whether or not it's true of the group, seems to be true of her. It's like Ann Coulter on weed or something.
You are in Soviet Russia. It is dark. Grue is likely to be eaten by YOU!

Madferret
Forum Regular
May 24, 2006, 01:54 PM

Well it's obvious you're ugly and fat...

Doofy
Clinically Insane
May 24, 2006, 01:56 PM

:guffaw: (at whole thread)
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.

Monique
Mac Elite
May 24, 2006, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by Doofy
:guffaw:
What does it mean??

ThinkInsane
Moderator Emeritus
May 24, 2006, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by FrankeniMac
Well it's obvious you're ugly and fat...
That was rather uncalled for, don't you think?
Nemo me impune lacesset

Millennium
Clinically Insane
May 24, 2006, 02:03 PM

What does it mean??
I think it means he's laughing at the thread in general.

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
May 24, 2006, 02:06 PM

Define intelligent? How about a post-graduate student who just completed her Master's in art history (>4.0 GPA), an IQ of 155-160, but loves nothing more than getting dirty digging in the garden? (How she goes from covered in mud to stunning people at the theater, in only 90 minutes, is a real miracle.)

So, yes, she's very bright, and gorgeous, and has her own life. It's not a unique phenomenon, there are quite a few out there (millions of them), despite your opinions to the contrary.
- Thomas Paine

Millennium
Clinically Insane
May 24, 2006, 02:07 PM

I think Marie Curie is beautiful; I think Hillary Clinton is beautiful; I think Margaret Sanger is beautiful; I think Ms. Albright is beautiful. Yes all these women can be beautiful and intelligent too.
Fair enough, but you're using a very different definition of beauty than Chuckit is. By his definitions, do you think a woman can't be beautiful and intelligent at the same time?

As an aside, Cindy Crawford's GPA was 4.0. She was, quite literally, a valedictorian supermodel. I wonder what Monique thinks of this.

Dakar
Professional Poster
May 24, 2006, 02:07 PM

Define intelligent? How about a post-graduate student who just completed her Master's in art history (>4.0 GPA), an IQ of 155-160, but loves nothing more than getting dirty
High-five!

Doofy
Clinically Insane
May 24, 2006, 02:10 PM

What does it mean??
It means I'm reading this thread and laughing lots (at the whole thing, from the blokes who don't know how to handle women to the gayboys chirping in with their two cents).
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
May 24, 2006, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Dakar
High-five!
You... have... no... idea...
- Thomas Paine

PacHead
Baninated
May 24, 2006, 02:40 PM

You know it is indeed possible to get both. A woman has to turn me on. A smart brain and a grotesque body and/or face will not give me an erection, that is a scientific fact. I don't waste my time with women who cannot satisfy.

Salty
Professional Poster
May 24, 2006, 03:03 PM

Many of my friends at School are hot women. And are they dumb about some things? Yah, for example they don't have a clue how hot they are some times. That said most of them are at least as smart as I am. Honestly a lot of super pretty girls are insanely smart, both book smart and elsewhere. I've known lots of dumb pretty girls that just get by on their looks. But that's not the case. And honestly a lot of the less super hot girls I've met are down right stupid.
And honestly I have no reason to prefer great looking or not so hot looking females. That said, most girls who are really smart tend to be smart enough to at least look presentable. And honestly confidence in a woman is a lot hotter than a lot of guys and women realize.

MrsLarry
Senior User
May 24, 2006, 03:21 PM

I love women but does anyone else think that they hate men?
If you really look, I think that woman hate other women more than they hate men. I should re-phrase that... I don't think women hate men. I know a lot of women who have mostly males friends (whether the men are all trying to get in the womens' pants or not, I don't know, or does it matter). Women can't stand each other, they get all b!tchy and clicky and crazy! when you're a girl 'hanging with the boys' there's none of that. Kind of refreshing.

I think a lot of women today have over-expectations of the men we date (versus 'just friends' guys) Chock it up to romantic comedies I guess. Face it girls, no other guy, besides John Cusack, is going to hold the radio up over his head outside your window!

Guys: please don't let this post discourage you from planning some uber-romantic gesture for your sweetie, because as much as we shouldn't expect them, we always love them!!

dcmacdaddy
Addicted to MacNN
May 24, 2006, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by MrsLarry
If you really look, I think that woman hate other women more than they hate men. I should re-phrase that... I don't think women hate men. I know a lot of women who have mostly males friends (whether the men are all trying to get in the womens' pants or not, I don't know, or does it matter). Women can't stand each other, they get all b!tchy and clicky and crazy! when you're a girl 'hanging with the boys' there's none of that. Kind of refreshing.

I think a lot of women today have over-expectations of the men we date (versus 'just friends' guys) Chock it up to romantic comedies I guess. Face it girls, no other guy, besides John Cusack, is going to hold the radio up over his head outside your window!

Guys: please don't let this post discourage you from planning some uber-romantic gesture for your sweetie, because as much as we shouldn't expect them, we always love them!!
Now you've done it!

Sure, play dirty. Throw Lloyd Dobler in our face. Like any man can ever compare to
that. Sheesh! He's ruined women's expectations of men for almost two decades now.

One should never stop striving for clarity of thought and precision of expression.
I would prefer my humanity sullied with the tarnish of science rather than the gloss of religion.

ort888
Addicted to MacNN
May 24, 2006, 03:55 PM

THIS JUST IN! Men and women are different.

FILM AT 11!

My sig is 1 pixel too big.

Kr0nos
Mac Elite
May 24, 2006, 03:57 PM

…playing video games, drugs, farting in public, really fast cars, etc.
Damn, for a second there I thought you were describing an ex-girlfriend of mine.

If I change my way of living, and if I pave my streets with good times, will the mountain keep on giving…

Sourbook
Mac Enthusiast
May 24, 2006, 04:16 PM

Q - Why do women want to stomp on our balls?

A - Because thats their job. And they are very good at it.

FeLiZeCaT
Senior User
May 24, 2006, 06:14 PM

I met many women,
Pleased as many
As there are fingers on my hand
And bothered more than I count.
So I dunno about penis envy:
At least, I didn't lose my balls.
But when I run,
They're flapping out behind
For I tell ya now,
Them balls ain't nothin'
But flat French pancakes!
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this, going flat-out, than some people in their lifetime

- Burt

nredman
Addicted to MacNN
May 24, 2006, 06:28 PM

what are these women you speak of? are they on the internets?

"I'm for anything that gets you through the night, be it prayer, tranquilizers, or a bottle of Jack Daniel's."

Forum Links
Forum Rules