Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Macbook "Black" 2.16 GHz 160 GB HD 1 GB Memory 13" Monitor (Runs Windows XP Pro Also)

Macbook "Black" 2.16 GHz 160 GB HD 1 GB Memory 13" Monitor (Runs Windows XP Pro Also)
ieatkr4yonz
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Apr 7, 2008, 11:09 AM

Link deleted for violating Marketplace rules. Sellers must include original software installation discs when including software with a machine. -CW

Please bid via the provided link or pm me. Payments will be paid via Paypal to ensure buyer and seller protection.

Macbook "Black" 2.16 GHz 160 GB HD 1 GB Memory 13" Monitor

Windows XP Professional (Via Bootcamp)

In perfect working condition. I bought this macbook 4 months ago for college. I am planning on getting a desktop for next year.
Product Features

* 2.16 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 4 MB shared L2 Cache
* 1 GB (two SO-DIMM) 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM (PC2-5300); 160 GB 5400 rpm Serial ATA hard drive; 8x Super Drive
* One FireWire 400, two USB 2.0 ports, Mini-DVI port with support for DVI, VGA, S-video, and composite video output (requires adapters, sold separately)
* Built-in 10/100/1000BASE-T (Gigabit); built-in 54 Mbps AirPort Extreme (based on 802.11n draft specifications); built-in Bluetooth 2.0+EDR
* 13.3-inch (diagonal) glossy TFT widescreen display, 1280 x 800 resolution
* Retail Value of $1399
* Windows XP Professional via Bootcamp (Includes 2 Usages, Retail Value of $199)

Processor, Memory, and Motherboard

* Hardware Platform: Mac
* Processor: 2.16 GHz Intel Core Duo
* System Bus Speed: 667
* Number of Processors: 2
* RAM: 1000 MB
* RAM Type: DDR2 SDRAM
( Last edited by Cold Warrior; Apr 7, 2008 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Marketplace rule violation)

mad cow disease
Dedicated MacNNer
Apr 7, 2008, 11:53 AM

FYI, USPS Money Orders are good as cash if you take them to the post office, where they can be cashed on the spot.

PayPal, on the other hand, has very little seller protection in the event of a chargeback - and if there is a "not as described" dispute, they will almost certainly decide in the buyer's favor.

Just a thought.

Kevin83165
Apr 7, 2008, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by mad cow disease View Post
FYI, USPS Money Orders are good as cash if you take them to the post office, where they can be cashed on the spot.

PayPal, on the other hand, has very little seller protection in the event of a chargeback - and if there is a "not as described" dispute, they will almost certainly decide in the buyer's favor.

Just a thought.

Thank you! Unfortunately it takes "getting screwed" to learn this.

keltorsori
Forum Regular
Apr 7, 2008, 02:02 PM

Including original discs for the CS3?

CheesePuff
Professional Poster
Apr 7, 2008, 02:27 PM

I don't see the install CD's and license for Photoshop or Office. Those must be included.

ieatkr4yonz  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Apr 7, 2008, 02:33 PM

these questions are answered on the link. i am keeping my installation CDs and if you have a problem with that, then you do not have to bid

keltorsori
Forum Regular
Apr 7, 2008, 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by ieatkr4yonz View Post
these questions are answered on the link. i am keeping my installation CDs and if you have a problem with that, then you do not have to bid
Actually, you might want to consider reading the marketplace guidelines:

5. Any software included with a machine must come with the install discs and license keys. If you aren't providing the legal copies, don't list the software.

If they're not included you need to take it off the listing.

ieatkr4yonz  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Apr 7, 2008, 03:24 PM

edited.

Cold Warrior
Apr 7, 2008, 05:15 PM

Post your thread again when you want to include original discs.

Forum Links
Forum Rules