Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > 15" 1.5ghz 1gb RAM 128mb Graphics 80gb 5400 rpm drive

15" 1.5ghz 1gb RAM 128mb Graphics 80gb 5400 rpm drive
shadowofleaves
Jan 29, 2005, 12:57 AM

PowerBook G4 15" 1.5 GHz DVI

1.5 GHz G4 Processor

4x Super Drive

Watch movies and burn CDs & DVDs.

1024 mb RAM

128mb Graphics Card

2 x512 MB Upgrade from Crucial Technologies

80 5400 RPM GB Hard Drive

FireWire 800

Super-fast data transfer rates, up to 100MB/s

Backlit Keyboard

Bluetooth

AirPort Extreme Card

Mac OS X 10.3 Panther

$100 discount on AppleCare

Get two more years of coverage for only $250

Free shipping!

I recently purchased a new Powermac G5 and have decided to sell my Powerbook. This is the current Apple SuperDrive 15" PowerBook. Machine comes a total of 1024 MB of RAM, and an upgraded 80 GB 5400 RPM Hard drive with a big 16 MB buffer - it's plenty fast and the upgraded 128mb graphics card (perfect for gaming or Apple�s Motion).

The system comes with all original boxes, manuals, software, and packaging. There are a few light scratches and one medium sized scrape on the front-bottom of the machine. The unit is in 100% working and these scratches don�t affect usability at all. There are no dead pixels or hotspots on the display. It has been a wonderful machine.

The machine is registered with a purchase date of 04/xx/2004. It is in perfect running order but the warranty will expire on April XX of 2004. If you would like to add two more years of coverage with AppleCare simply add $250 to the close price and you will save $100 off of the $350 retail proce. I will have the PowerBook and AppleCare registered with your name and contact information.

UPS Ground shipping is free within the continental US or you can pay the difference if you prefer faster delivery. Payment by PayPal is required and will ensure prompt shipment of the PowerBook within two business days. I have great feedback and have never had a problem selling before. Please let me know if you have any questions.

This computer currently sells for 2999 on the online store and at the retail stores, my price is 2400 obo.

I have pictures, just email me at [email protected]

shadowofleaves  (op)
Jan 31, 2005, 01:12 PM

coinciding with new powerbook updates, ill lower the price to 2099, save yourself 300 dollars and get a better graphics card

Forum Links
Forum Rules