Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > HIllary's Campaign Workers In The Media....

HIllary's Campaign Workers In The Media....
stupendousman
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 9, 2007, 08:48 AM

...blow her a kiss

N.H. voters warming to Clinton - The Boston Globe

Her unfavorables outweigh her favorables in nearly every poll other than for democrat front-runner, and the Globe decides that there's a positive story from that.

Nothing like propaganda at it's finest. The Hillary Mainstream Media Bias Express™ is on a roll I tells you. Not only are people now LOVING her and "centrist" politics they find her "human" Gosh love them.

Let the reinvention continue!

BRussell
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 9, 2007, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by stupendousman View Post
Her unfavorables outweigh her favorables in nearly every poll other than for democrat front-runner, and the Globe decides that there's a positive story from that.
Nah, she's doing better in the polls than any of the other candidates in the field, surprisingly. She's leading every Republican in "who would you vote for" general-election match-ups. And she's the least polarizing of the candidates in the recent polls. Look at this page: The question is, would you definitely not consider voting for x.

Hillary: 41%
Edwards: 43
Giuliani: 44
McCain: 45
Romney: 57

Not only do more people say they'd vote for her, less people say they'd never vote for her than any of the other candidates, R or D.

BadKosh
Professional Poster
Oct 9, 2007, 10:49 AM

I guess her talk with Sandy "Fat Socks" Berger has helped?

Cold Warrior
Oct 9, 2007, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by BadKosh View Post
I guess her talk with Sandy "Fat Socks" Berger has helped?
That news item was sickening. No serious candidate should even consult or take advice from this guy, even in an informal capacity. His email should get filtered to the junk bin, and his calls ignored. He completely violated the nation's trust and committed a serious felony. If he hadn't been such an insider, he would have gone to a federal prison for years. Years! This cop-out was one of the earlier things that lowered greatly my opinion of Bush.

stupendousman  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 9, 2007, 11:56 AM

I wasn't talking about how she's doing in generic match-ups. She's tied (within the margin of error) with just about everyone in the polls I see (at least the guys near the top) and that's been that way for some time. She's the clear Democrat front runner now though, and it would be expected that within a margin of error, she'd be near the top in general match-ups. There is no similar Republican front runner.

What I was refering to was her personal negative ratings, and those have always been high. THAT is what the media is trying to help her with and it's transparent. After all, if all the people SAY that everyone is warming up to her...WHY SHOULDN'T I TOO?? Classic media brainwashing.

On top of the fact that the media will only whisper about her lifetime of huge ethical problems, including the latest Sandy Burglar hijinks. What Republican could hire someone caught engaging in theft from the government as a part of a cover-up plot and not have it reported over...and over...and over...and over. None. That's who. The media and the Democrats are sickening in their hypocrisy and lack of ethics. They really do make the crooks in the Republican party look like jaywalkers.

AngelaBaby
Oct 9, 2007, 12:05 PM

Women are the new alpha male. Watch out guys . . .

Forum Links
Forum Rules