Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Hey! Tell us about your cars.

Hey! Tell us about your cars. (Page 2)
dinero68
Banned
Dec 1, 2000, 01:14 AM

The really pathetic thing about all that is how completely modified the C5 is. Its so pathetic that Chevy had to change it that much to even compete with the Viper...... whatever, Chevy just stinks.

And yes, Corvettes are definatly american. However, so are rednecks and white trash, and you can count on me to never ever drive a camaro.

Ca$h

dinero68
Banned
Dec 1, 2000, 01:17 AM

Originally posted by DBursey:
My friend's Piper RV plane actually sounds a little like a civic .

I'll bet the APEX is sweet. Mine is stock.

Other than a couple of brake jobs, all I've had to do is replace the starting motor and the power antenna motor. The car has otherwise been very reliable - no significant repair work. I hope to keep her forever (knock on wood).

So far no problems with the gearbox. What happened to your buddy's? My stick still throws nice and smooth (personal affirmation for the day ).
I dunno, the shifter just got worn out....it was extremely sloppy and hard to shift, and couldnt find gears that well....

Ca$h

Forum Links
Forum Rules