Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Nader, or The Ego That Ruined The Country

Nader, or The Ego That Ruined The Country
PookJP
Mac Enthusiast
Feb 23, 2004, 03:11 AM

I can't believe he's running again. Based on the assumption he is unhappy with Bush's presidency (he is, after all, running against him), and given the fact that his Democratic vote theft in 2000 caused Gore to lose, I cannot come up with any rational reason for his running again. It's pure ego, arrogance, and general love of hearing his voice on television that is causing him to jeopardize our country and the world for another four years by giving Bush an advantage in this upcoming election.

I hope the people who voted for Nader in 2000 are smart enough to realize that throwing away a vote has seriously negative consequences. If Nader isn't smart enough to step aside, I hope his previous supporters throw him there.
It's the devil's way now.

CaseCom
Professional Poster
Feb 23, 2004, 03:16 AM

Lateralus
Moderator Emeritus
Feb 23, 2004, 03:18 AM

I agree.
I like chicken
I like liver
Meow Mix, Meow Mix
Please de-liv-er