Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Any old Performa ads (videos) on the web???

Any old Performa ads (videos) on the web???
©öñFü$íóÑ
Mac Enthusiast
Apr 26, 2007, 05:51 AM

Looking at the old rainbow Apple car stickers I still have, I often look back at when I first decided to get a computer. I remember I didn't know what to get until I saw an infomercial about the Performa line of Macintosh computers. I wanted to relive the 1990's by seeing if I could find a video of that same infomercial online. I believe it was called "The Martinetti's Bring Home A Computer". So, does anyone know of either where to view or download a video of that infomercial?

By the way...... I did some research and found this pic!!! Man, that brings back a lot of memories!! :-)

Don't bully me, I got an Uzi... HOO-HAH!

ajprice
Professional Poster
Apr 26, 2007, 06:07 AM

Don't know about Martinetti adverts but I found 3 on this site (scroll down), 2 with the Reardon family and one with the Sayles family.

Link

It'll be much easier if you just comply.

Forum Links
Forum Rules