Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Consumer Hardware & Components > Hockey puck mice...

Hockey puck mice...
Avon
Senior User
Nov 5, 2002, 07:48 PM

I must be the only person in the world that loves the hockey puck mouse. I can't use anything else anymore, they all cramp my hand. Its so comfortable, you rest your palm on the desk and use it with your fingers, its so much more natural than a conventional mouse. Im not a big fan of the new GelCap mouse, really cramps my wrist.

Does anyone know of a similar mouse. Maybe one with two buttons?

G4ME
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 5, 2002, 08:40 PM

good luck everyone i know hated the damn thing always lost track of which is the front. so I think no one will continue the design,

my guess check some japan manufactures, they always have some weird designs first.

I GOT WASTED WITH PHIL SHERRY!!!

Liquidity X
Mac Elite
Nov 5, 2002, 09:23 PM

I liked it to, until I got a mac with the optical apple mouse, loved that, till i got my 4 button DUAL optical Logitech mouse. now notign bats that. If apple had relesed the dual button i would have gotten it but i couldn;t wait for ever, needed multi buttons for Maya.

msuper69
Professional Poster
Nov 5, 2002, 10:15 PM

I have 2 of your favorite mice in like new condition.

Make me an offer.

tomra
Mac Enthusiast
Nov 6, 2002, 02:25 AM

I love the "puck" mouse too
Purchased two of them as replacement parts from apple as well as two of the "compact" sized keyboards. Really love that one too

CIA
Mac Elite
Nov 6, 2002, 03:52 PM

I liked the old apple ADB keyboards, they weren't very pretty, but they felt nice when you typed on them. I liked the old ADB mouse too.....

Forum Links
Forum Rules