Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Developer Center > MSN Messenger Block Checker and Yahoo Block Checker

MSN Messenger Block Checker and Yahoo Block Checker
mianriz
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jul 30, 2006, 09:08 AM

Hi friends i want to share messenger tool. If some one block you on your messenger and you want to check while he/she online or offline then you need any MSN Block Status Checker also if you are looking in Yahoo then you need Yahoo Block Checker this website also offer ICQ and AIM status checker.. You can also check ICQ and AIM messenger blockckecker..... enjoy fun with Messenger

IEEE1394
Mac Enthusiast
Jul 30, 2006, 08:37 PM

[[yourPost reportSpam]];

Amorya
Mac Elite
Aug 2, 2006, 12:15 PM

surely you want:

[forumAdmin reportSpam: thisPost];
What the nerd community most often fail to realize is that all features aren't equal. A well implemented and well integrated feature in a convenient interface is worth way more than the same feature implemented crappy, or accessed through a annoying interface.

IEEE1394
Mac Enthusiast
Aug 2, 2006, 03:51 PM

Possiby; I'm not too up to scratch on the MNNForumPost class. And if you're wondering why I've used double brackets it's because it wouldnt let me post with single one for some reason.

Amorya
Mac Elite
Aug 2, 2006, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by IEEE1394
Possiby; I'm not too up to scratch on the MNNForumPost class.
/me goes to file a bug report for poor quality documentation!
What the nerd community most often fail to realize is that all features aren't equal. A well implemented and well integrated feature in a convenient interface is worth way more than the same feature implemented crappy, or accessed through a annoying interface.

Forum Links
Forum Rules