Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > Outlook Express to Entourage import ?

Outlook Express to Entourage import ?
ISedlacek
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 7, 2004, 11:23 AM

Is it possible to import messages from PC Outlook Express 6 to Entourage Mac MS Office X ? If yes, how ?

bbales
Mac Elite
Feb 7, 2004, 03:26 PM

CHeck the help file in entourage, first of all. Second, look under "file."

THere is an import option there. CLick on that, and it should give you your choices.

I imported my mail from Claris e-mailer a couple years ago and it maintained all the folders, subfolders, etc. I think it then went into Entourage as "imported mail," but, as I said, within that folder were all the old folders.

Hope this helps.

ISedlacek  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 7, 2004, 04:07 PM

Yes, I know, but the import options in Entourage seem to be connected with the Mac versions of Outlook Express installed on the same computer. I am asking whether you can somehow take the files from the PC Outlook express (inbox, sent etc.), put it in your mac and import it to the Entourage.

Synotic
Mac Elite
Feb 7, 2004, 05:53 PM

http://www.apple.com/switch/howto/ At the bottom there is a section about e-mail that may help you out.

Forum Links
Forum Rules