Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: USB Bluetooth Adapters

FS: USB Bluetooth Adapters
bowwowman
Mac Elite
Feb 26, 2007, 02:51 PM

N.I.B. USB Bluetooth Adapter. Only 2" long, with protective cap.

They work great with both peecees and macs, USB 2 or 1.1, for cell phones, mice, headsets etc etc at up to 100 meters away. Includes a mini-CD with windows 98-XP drivers, which are of course built into OS X

Have 2 available @$13.00 each or $21.00 for both, including USPS 1st class mail to the lower 48 (unless you want to pay for a faster method). Paypal ONLY please

post here or pm me if interested, & thanks for looking !

pic is here: [img=http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/5913/bluetoothgl0.th.jpg]
( Last edited by bowwowman; Feb 26, 2007 at 02:58 PM. )
Personally I find it hilarious that you have the hots for my gramma. Especially seeins how she is 3x your age, and makes your Brittney-Spears-wannabe 30-something wife look like a rag doll who went thru WWIII with a burning stick of dynamite up her a** :)

bowwowman  (op)
Mac Elite
Feb 26, 2007, 07:29 PM

huumm......14 views & no takers

bump 4 dat
Personally I find it hilarious that you have the hots for my gramma. Especially seeins how she is 3x your age, and makes your Brittney-Spears-wannabe 30-something wife look like a rag doll who went thru WWIII with a burning stick of dynamite up her a** :)

SSharon
Professional Poster
Feb 26, 2007, 09:26 PM

I was one of those viewers, but I just got a new cell phone with no BT and my logitech KB/mouse are RF based (and when they get upgraded they will likely come with their own BT base). I am still tempted though since I have an internal usb port doing nothing.

good luck with the sale(s)
AT&T iPhone 5S and 6; 13" MBP; MDD G4.

bowwowman  (op)
Mac Elite
Feb 27, 2007, 12:04 AM

thanks, and may your new c.p. serve you well

bowwowman  (op)
Mac Elite
Feb 27, 2007, 07:25 PM

also willing to do trades for some other small stuff of equal value

like perhaps a flash card reader that takes xD cards & a few other types (4-8 in 1?)
or perhaps a 512mb xD card or whatever

Forum Links
Forum Rules