Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Wallstreet parts

Wallstreet parts
bowwowman
Mac Elite
Apr 8, 2007, 02:54 PM

Have some parts from Wallstreet G3's:

All items have been tested, work fine and are left over from me building 1 working Wallstreet from several others. I am looking for a 256mb PC-100 SODIMM, 144 pin non-ecc chip, and will buy or make a trade any of these items for one. If you have one for trade or sale, please pm me asap

All prices are negotiable, so send me your best offer!
Package deals available for anyone wants multiple items

1. 13" LCD screen w/back: $18.00
2. 250mhz CPU daughtercard: $10.00
3. Keyboard: $8.00
4. motherboard: $15.00, w/cpu daughtercard $20.00
5. Bottom case housing: $8.00
6. Top case housing: $8.00

OR get it all for $50.00!! a $24 savings

Also have:

A sealed/unused version Norton's Personal Firewall 2004 for Windows 98/ME/2K/XP. $10.00

Will post/email pics upon PM request!, If you need exact specs or have other questions, please PM me All prices include USPS 1st class shipping to lower 48 and are PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE. Can send faster way if you pay extra fees.
( Last edited by bowwowman; Apr 15, 2007 at 11:00 AM. Reason: removed sold items, adjusted prices etc)
Personally I find it hilarious that you have the hots for my gramma. Especially seeins how she is 3x your age, and makes your Brittney-Spears-wannabe 30-something wife look like a rag doll who went thru WWIII with a burning stick of dynamite up her a** :)

techound1
Mac Enthusiast
Apr 8, 2007, 05:14 PM

I'll take the ac adapter. PM me your paypal!

bowwowman  (op)
Mac Elite
Apr 8, 2007, 08:14 PM

sale pending on the AC adapter, everything else still available
Personally I find it hilarious that you have the hots for my gramma. Especially seeins how she is 3x your age, and makes your Brittney-Spears-wannabe 30-something wife look like a rag doll who went thru WWIII with a burning stick of dynamite up her a** :)

bowwowman  (op)
Mac Elite
Apr 9, 2007, 07:48 PM

power adapter SOLD !
deal pending on 9.2.1 & OS X restore discs
everything else still available

bowwowman  (op)
Mac Elite
Apr 10, 2007, 06:48 AM

Ram sold, everything else still available

bowwowman  (op)
Mac Elite
Apr 10, 2007, 02:55 PM

OS disks sold, everything else still avail

bowwowman  (op)
Mac Elite
Apr 11, 2007, 09:12 AM

removed sold items, still waiting for offers on everything else

bowwowman  (op)
Mac Elite
Apr 15, 2007, 11:00 AM

adjusted prices, removed sold items.........

Forum Links
Forum Rules