Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > My closet cleaning FS post :p

My closet cleaning FS post :p
bowwowman
Mac Elite
Sep 9, 2006, 11:55 PM

Various items FS, all prices include shipping UNLESS otherwise noted. PAYPAL/USPS parcel post or first class, only to the lower 48 (but will ship to other places and/or faster methods IF you pay the additional postage

Package deals available for anyone who purchases several items at once

A: Cables/misc 'puter stuff:

#1: 50mm X 50mm X 10mm ball bearing fan w/ aluminum heatsink. Quiet low-speed fan suitable for video cards or low powered cpu. Has standard 4-pin molex connector and multiplier. $2.00

#2, 3, 4: Cat 5e Ethernet cables. yellow= 7ft ($1.50), black & red=15ft ($2.50 each), OR all 3 for $6.00

#5 & 5a: EIDE/ATA cables: both have 2 drive connectors, light grey = 18" ($2.00) and dark grey= 12" (1.00)

#8: 4pin Molex extension/multiplier cable, 9" long. $1.00

#9: 4pin Molex -to- Molex & power extender, 8" long. $1.00

OR buy all of the above for $9.00 shipped

B: Other stuff:

1) This beautiful door hanger was created from solid 5/8" thick hardwood, using a combination of machine cutting for the basic shape outlines, and hand carving for the details.

It measures 24"L x 10"H x 5/8" thick, and is painted with exterior-grade, oil-based, satin enamel and is suitable for either outdoor or indoor use. $15.00

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/7...vedtrayly4.jpg

2) This Old-World style serving tray is intricately hand-carved from solid Red Oak, finely detailed & hand-rubbed w/ a rich oil finish. It measures 20" L x 13.25" W x 1.25" D. Price $15.00

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/4...vedtraylg0.jpg

3) This Classic style serving tray is also intricately detailed, carved from a solid Pine frame and laminate insert, with woodburned highlights and accents. It is finished with a high-gloss polyurethane finish, and measures 16" L x 9.75" W x 2.5" D. Price $13.00.

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/4657/rosetrayig1.jpg

4) This unique serving tray's shape was machine cut, then decorated with the floral photo, trimmed with gold paint, and finished with walnut stain and semi-gloss varnish. It measures 15" L X 11.5" W x 2" D. Price $12.00.

http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/7391/chokinvasexr5.jpg

5) This CHOKIN Flower Vase features an ancient Japanese floral engraving, gilded with 24K Gold and fine silver. The dramatic pattern was originally used to decorate the swords of Samurai Warriors. It measures 6.5" H x 3" Diameter. Price $10.00.

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/1619/handbagpy7.jpg

6) This Ladies Handbag is finely crafted with 1000's of hand-placed multi-colored beads, in a unique image of a Coastal Mediteraanean palace and palm trees. It measures 15" H x 14.5" W, and is lined with a satin black cotton/polyester fabric. Price $15.00

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/2...declockon8.jpg

6) This Thomas KinKade Mantel clock, from the "Painter of Lights" Collection. Made of fine, light bone porcelean and trimmed with gold accents, it depicts a classic Kinkade oil painting entitled ""Sweetheart Cottage". It measures 9.25" H x 5.75" W x 2.5" D. Price $15.00

I would prefer to sell these things outright for cash, but I might consider some trades, just PM me with stuff you have with approximately equal values

Things I might be interested in aquiring:

1) USB flash card reader, 6-in-1 or more, but must at least read SmartMedua, Compact flash & XD cards for sure

2) Small tabletop digicam tripod, 4-6" high, preferably metal

3) Core Image capable video card that works in a sawtooth (2-4x AGP)

Please pm or em me with OBO offers, questions or requests for additional photos.......
If you want references, PM me for more info. I have bought & sold things here before, but nothing recent that anyone would remember...
( Last edited by bowwowman; Sep 16, 2006 at 11:23 PM. )
Personally I find it hilarious that you have the hots for my gramma. Especially seeins how she is 3x your age, and makes your Brittney-Spears-wannabe 30-something wife look like a rag doll who went thru WWIII with a burning stick of dynamite up her a** :)

jonasmac
Senior User
Location: Guam - where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
Sep 10, 2006, 03:14 AM

Do you write ad copy?

bowwowman  (op)
Mac Elite
Sep 10, 2006, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by jonasmac
Do you write ad copy?
Occasionally, yes!
Personally I find it hilarious that you have the hots for my gramma. Especially seeins how she is 3x your age, and makes your Brittney-Spears-wannabe 30-something wife look like a rag doll who went thru WWIII with a burning stick of dynamite up her a** :)

bowwowman  (op)
Mac Elite
Sep 10, 2006, 04:39 PM

Ram SOLD!

Everything else still available

Gossamer
Professional Poster
Sep 10, 2006, 05:25 PM

Are you sure #9 is a SATA connector? It looks like a floppy drive power adaptor.

bowwowman  (op)
Mac Elite
Sep 10, 2006, 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by Gossamer
Are you sure #9 is a SATA connector? It looks like a floppy drive power adaptor.
Perhaps you may be right.....
It came with an assortment of various drives that I recently purchased, so I could be mistaken

If anyone knows for sure, please advise so I can correct the listing!

techound1
Mac Enthusiast
Sep 10, 2006, 06:11 PM

Yes, #9 is power adapter, not an SATA.

I will take #7 (both) off your hands. Please PM your paypal and I'll send the moola on over!

bowwowman  (op)
Mac Elite
Sep 10, 2006, 06:37 PM

Tapestry SOLD, everything else still available !

bowwowman  (op)
Mac Elite
Sep 10, 2006, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by techound1
Yes, #9 is power adapter, not an SATA.

I will take #7 (both) off your hands. Please PM your paypal and I'll send the moola on over!

Posting corrected, thanks

PM sent w/info!

bowwowman  (op)
Mac Elite
Sep 10, 2006, 08:35 PM

SATA cables SOLD, everything else still available

SLiMeX
Senior User
Sep 10, 2006, 10:44 PM

Hahaha
BlacBook | 2.0ghz core duo | 2x320gb | 2gb ram | mba superdrive

bowwowman  (op)
Mac Elite
Sep 11, 2006, 06:24 AM

Originally Posted by SLiMeX
Hahaha

is u just funny guy
or what.........
( Last edited by bowwowman; Sep 11, 2006 at 06:30 AM. )

bowwowman  (op)
Mac Elite
Sep 12, 2006, 07:40 AM

SOLD stuff removed, everything else still available !

bowwowman  (op)
Mac Elite
Sep 15, 2006, 06:41 AM

edited, lowered some prices, added new stuff.....

waiting for offers

bowwowman  (op)
Mac Elite
Sep 16, 2006, 11:24 PM

edited/lowered prices again

Forum Links
Forum Rules