Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > BTO option through Amazon ?

BTO option through Amazon ?
amanmann
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jul 30, 2006, 06:54 AM

I am planning on buying a MBP now and after much research have decided that Amazon gives the best deal with the rebate and no tax. But i would like to know is it possible to order a BTO computer from their store online ?

If not has anyone of you tried the finance scheme availabe through Apple site ?I never seem to get past their credit check.. Too much in the red i guess. but is it actulally 0% ?
( Last edited by amanmann; Jul 30, 2006 at 07:05 AM. )

drpepper
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jul 30, 2006, 09:47 AM

It looks to me like the ClubMac / MacMall prices are the same without having to go through a rebate process (unless that's an "instant rebate" on Amazon).

In either case, you click your "package offer" of choice and checkout. I don't see where there's customization beyond choosing another offer.

mduell
Posting Junkie
Jul 30, 2006, 11:43 AM

No, you can't get a BTO at Amazon; stock configurations only.

Forum Links
Forum Rules