Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > EXPOSED: THE EXTREMIST AGENDA. CNN Headline News Nov. 15

EXPOSED: THE EXTREMIST AGENDA. CNN Headline News Nov. 15
marden
Baninated
Nov 14, 2006, 01:12 AM

A CNN Headline News Special Series

SPECIAL REPORT

EXPOSED: THE EXTREMIST AGENDA

What Airs In The Middle East, The Outright Propaganda, Will Surprise You.

ABOUT THE SHOW
Radical Islamists are at war with the West. In a one-hour special, Glenn Beck will show you the shocking images -- rarely seen by American viewers -- that help fuel rage against the United States.
Wednesday, November 15 @ 7 p.m. ET

Replays at 9 p.m. and midnight on CNN Headline News.
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/beck.extremistagenda/

I think this will be an interesting show.

marden  (op)
Baninated
Nov 15, 2006, 06:28 AM

Wow!

Glenn Beck was interviewed on Coast to Coast AM Tuesday night and said the ONLY way to solve the problem of global jihad is to kill all the jihadists.

Glenn Beck on Headline Prime

CNN.com

He said that NO ONE has ever said on the air what he is going to say on this program.

In preparation for this moment he said he spoke with his wife and they both decided to go forward with this program knowing that their lives would be forever changed.

You WON'T want to miss this program.

No, you MUST NOT miss this program!

Face Ache
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 15, 2006, 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by marden View Post
Glenn Beck was interviewed on Coast to Coast AM Tuesday night and said the ONLY way to solve the problem of global jihad is to kill all the jihadists.
Who is Glenn Beck? Is he tougher than Chuck Norris? Because Chuck Norris was just in Iraq and even HE couldn't kill all the jihadists. Is Glenn Beck some kind of Universal Soldier?

In preparation for this moment he said he spoke with his wife and they both decided to go forward with this program knowing that their lives would be forever changed.
The decision to enlist during a time of war should be discussed with family. Brave guy.

ShortcutToMoncton
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 16, 2006, 02:42 PM

So, abe? How was it? Did it satisfy your every desire?

greg
Mankind's only chance is to harness the power of stupid.

Macrobat
Mac Elite
Nov 16, 2006, 02:51 PM

It was eye-opening.

Watching actual Iranian (and other Muslim ME) actual state-run media broadcasts, in contrast with what is shown on Western media was a serious culture shock.

Perhaps one or more of you should actually view the show before passing judgment?

Keeping in mind this was aired on CNN Headline News, also, so no kneejerk "FauxNews" tripe will be forthcoming.
"That Others May Live"
On the ISG: "The nation's capital hasn't seen such concentrated wisdom in one place since Paris Hilton dined alone at the Hooters on Connecticut Avenue." - John Podhoretz

marden  (op)
Baninated
Nov 16, 2006, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by ShortcutToMoncton View Post
So, abe? How was it? Did it satisfy your every desire?

greg
Uh, no. It didn't satisfy EVERY desire, greg.

You are still posting here.

DakarĀ²
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 16, 2006, 02:57 PM

That was pretty funny.

ShortcutToMoncton
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 16, 2006, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Macrobat View Post
Perhaps one or more of you should actually view the show before passing judgment?
This deserves an "STFU." In the Who Killed the Electric Car? movie thread, at this very moment you're questioning the validity of the subject matter without watching the movie. Hypocrite much?

greg

Macrobat
Mac Elite
Nov 16, 2006, 03:12 PM

"Hypocrite" my left buttcheek, take your own advise.
"That Others May Live"
On the ISG: "The nation's capital hasn't seen such concentrated wisdom in one place since Paris Hilton dined alone at the Hooters on Connecticut Avenue." - John Podhoretz

Ron Goodman
Grizzled Veteran
Nov 16, 2006, 03:12 PM

Who is Glenn Beck and why should I care what he thinks?

Macrobat
Mac Elite
Nov 16, 2006, 03:16 PM

He's a contract commentator on CNN Headline News. And it has nothing to do with what he thinks - the show had several segments in which we were shown what the media of the ME shows its own people.
"That Others May Live"

marden  (op)
Baninated
Nov 16, 2006, 03:16 PM

It was eye-opening.

Watching actual Iranian (and other Muslim ME) actual state-run media broadcasts, in contrast with what is shown on Western media was a serious culture shock.

Keeping in mind this was aired on CNN Headline News, also, so no kneejerk "FauxNews" tripe will be forthcoming.
Even though some of the material was similar to that in FNC's OBSESSION:The Movie, it is important that more people are starting to wake up to the truth.

Watching the children in their living room viewing the video of their father's act of suicide and smilingly saying, 'that's the car that Daddy blew himself up in...' was absolutely surreal.

Then realizing how hatred of America is hammered into the brains and consciousness of the children on a daily basis with their little songs and prayers and rituals in schools, homes and the programs and cartoons encouraging suicide terrorism.

Here's a bit from NewsMax:

WASHINGTON -- CNN TV host Glenn Beck tells NewsMax that he believes "Islamic extremism is the biggest threat to our way of life since World War Two and we'll never be able to fight it ā€“ if we can't see it."

American viewers are going to see - up-close-and-personal - the ugly face of extremism on Wednesday evening, when Beck will air on his cable show a special ominously called "Exposed: The Extremist Agenda."

For the first time, according to the show's producers, Americans will be able to see actual videos from Middle East television and other sources that show just how dangerous the "radical Muslims" really are.

"It's unbelievable footage ā€“ very eye-opening, and it's exclusive," say producers.

Beck notes that his passion for the project is grounded in his strong opinion that "political correctness is going to kill us" because people are too afraid to show such explicit video and talk about it for fear of repercussions. http://www.newsmax.com/archives/arti...416.shtml?s=lh

ShortcutToMoncton
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 16, 2006, 03:22 PM

"Hypocrite" my left buttcheek, take your own advise.
*howls of laughter*

Macro: If you haven't seen this show, don't pass judgement!

Me: But...you're passing judgement on a show you haven't seen right now in another thread. Hypocrite much??

Macro: Hypocrite my Ć„ss, take your own advice!!
*more laughter*

greg

Macrobat
Mac Elite
Nov 16, 2006, 03:25 PM

Please point out to me where I said I hadn't seen the show in the other thread.

*Howls of laughter*
"That Others May Live"

Mark Larr
Mac Enthusiast
Nov 16, 2006, 03:36 PM

Bat, they are only bashing you because Beck has shown the real islam in our livingrooms.

There's nowhere left for them to hide the rhetoric, the truth is finally out in the real media.

The liberal news has gotta make it look good for the new liberal government when they finally decide to mop up the islamic problem.
Shut up and eat your paisley.

Macrobat
Mac Elite
Nov 16, 2006, 03:49 PM

For those interested, it's available here, commercial free.

MsUnderestimated ļæ½ Blog Archive ļæ½ Exposed: The Radical Islamic Agenda (VIDEO)
( Last edited by Macrobat; Nov 16, 2006 at 04:42 PM. )
"That Others May Live"

ShortcutToMoncton
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 16, 2006, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by Mark Larr View Post
Bat, they are only bashing you because Beck has shown the real islam in our livingrooms.

There's nowhere left for them to hide the rhetoric, the truth is finally out in the real media.

The liberal news has gotta make it look good for the new liberal government when they finally decide to mop up the islamic problem.
No I'm not. I've got no problem with articles on extremist Islam ā€“ I think it's a pressing world issue that certainly needs to be resolved.

I was bashing Macro for his ridiculous hypocritical comment, that's all.

greg

marden  (op)
Baninated
Nov 16, 2006, 03:55 PM

For those interested, it's available here, commercial free.

[url=http://www.msunderestimated.com/2006/11/15/exposed-the-radical-islamic-agenda-video/[/url]
GREAT! Thanks!

Mark Larr
Mac Enthusiast
Nov 16, 2006, 04:04 PM

I've been hunting that.

It needs to be posted everywhere.

There is no further explanation needed from the islamic apologists.

Rumor
Nov 16, 2006, 04:22 PM

Who falls into this "Islamic Apologists" group?

What's wrong with Islam? I have no problem with it.

Now the crazy people that strap bombs to their chest, I am not fond of.

I guess the old saying is true: "A few bad apples ruins the whole box"
I like my water with hops, malt, hops, yeast, and hops.

Macrobat
Mac Elite
Nov 16, 2006, 04:45 PM

Rumor, the problem is that it is these exact same Sulafis, that you have an admitted problem with, who are influencing the vast majority of ME children with the state-run media's choice of broadcast subjects - as seen in the Glenn Beck show.

The "crazy people that strap bombs to their chests" are the very ones in charge (actually, the people who get others to do that for them).

What we in the West seem to have been oblivious to is this indoctrination, near-universal, to this extremist position, taught to even Kindergartners in the songs they learn to sing!

Theere is a rather poignant scene where a Saudi reporter asks a 3.5 year old girl if she likes Israelis. She says "no." The reporter asks, "Why?" The little girl replies, "because they are pigs and dogs."

THREE AND A HALF FREAKIN YEARS OLD!!!
"That Others May Live"

marden  (op)
Baninated
Nov 16, 2006, 04:52 PM

Rumor, the problem is that it is these exact same Sulafis, that you have an admitted problem with, who are influencing the vast majority of ME children with the state-run media's choice of broadcast subjects - as seen in the Glenn Beck show.

The "crazy people that strap bombs to their chests" are the very ones in charge (actually, the people who get others to do that for them).

What we in the West seem to have been oblivious to is this indoctrination, near-universal, to this extremist position, taught to even Kindergartners in the songs they learn to sing!

Theere is a rather poignant scene where a Saudi reporter asks a 3.5 year old girl if she likes Israelis. She says "no." The reporter asks, "Why?" The little girl replies, "because they are pigs and dogs."

THREE AND A HALF FREAKIN YEARS OLD!!!
MEMRI TV
5/7/2002 Clip No. 924

3Ā½-Year-old Egyptian Basmallah: Jews Are Apes and Pigs (Archival Material)

Following are excerpts from an interview with three-and-a-half year old Egyptian girl, Basmallah, broadcast on Iqra TV on May 7, 2002.

Interviewer Duaa Amer: Our report today will be a little different, because our guest will be a girl, a Muslim girl, but a true Muslim. Allah willing, may God give us the strength to give our children the same education, so that the next generation of children will all be true Muslims who know that they are Muslims and know who their enemies are. This child will now introduce herself. She's the daughter of a sister in Islam, Hueida, and of the artist Wagdi Al-Arabi. Her name is Basmallah, and I will ask her too.

Peace be upon you.

Basmallah: Allah's mercy and blessings upon you.

Amer: What's your name?

Basmallah: Basmallah.

Amer: How old are you, Basmallah?

Basmallah: Three and a half.

Amer: Are you a Muslim?

Basmallah: Yes.

Amer: Basmallah, do you know the Jews?

Basmallah: Yes

Amer: Do you like them?

Basmallah: No.

Amer: Why don't you like them?

Basmallah: Because.

Amer: Because they are what?

Basmallah: They are apes and pigs.

Amer: Because they are apes and pigs. Who said that about them?

Basmallah: Our God.

Amer: Where did he say that about them?

Basmallah: In the Koran.

Amer: He said this about them in the Koran. That's right. Basmallah, what do the Jews do? continued at link
Here's the actual video clip:

MEMRI TV

Mark Larr
Mac Enthusiast
Nov 16, 2006, 04:59 PM

Notice the mass indoctorination from the ME media is all but ignored by the apologists.

That video of truth just nails the whole issue shut.

The cartoon of the suicide bomber child is chilling, especially when it shows him walking into paradise.

Rumor
Nov 16, 2006, 05:14 PM

Notice the mass indoctorination from the ME media is all but ignored by the apologists.

That video of truth just nails the whole issue shut.

The cartoon of the suicide bomber child is chilling, especially when it shows him walking into paradise.
You sound like you're dealing with absolutes.

I'm not surprised some people are being brainwashed over there. It happens here too (KKK coming to mind)

Though 3 1/2 is a bit young.

marden  (op)
Baninated
Nov 16, 2006, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by Rumor View Post

I'm not surprised some people are being brainwashed over there. It happens here too (KKK coming to mind)

Here's a particularly chilling cartoon.

http://www.memritv.org/Search.asp?ACT=S1#
#975 - Jihad Cartoon on Islamist Websites Features Suicide Car Bombs, Political Assassination, and Terrorist Attacks
The Internet - 12/2005 - 00:03:27
It looks like an instructional piece and it shows how to ambush a convoy and the killing of a "dumb" American soldier.

Mark Larr
Mac Enthusiast
Nov 17, 2006, 08:59 AM

Did you even watch the video?

It clearly states the indoctrination is broadcast across STATE RUN MEDIA.

The radicals are in charge, so no it's not like the KKK in any way.

We hunt down the criminal activity and prosecute them harshly.

Sayf-Allah
Grizzled Veteran
Nov 17, 2006, 09:12 AM

The liberal news has gotta make it look good for the new liberal government when they finally decide to mop up the Jewish problem.

And no one has commented on it?

Edited the quote to highlight the problem

"Learn to swim"

Sayf-Allah
Grizzled Veteran
Nov 17, 2006, 09:15 AM

No shet Sherlock!?

Now, if you only listened to the Muslims who complained about this decades ago then maybe we would have been in a better position today.....

"Learn to swim"

Macrobat
Mac Elite
Nov 17, 2006, 10:59 AM

"If" is the biggest two-letter word in the English language.

Point is - what are Muslims going to do about it now?

So-called "Moderate Muslims" allowed these people to take over the state and the media - so what now?

"Complained" to who? It's YOUR mess, as Muslims and YOUR responsibility to have stopped it in its infancy, instead of sitting on your hands and ALLOWING these morons to take charge.

As the sheik at the end of this show points out:

"We have taught our children how to die for Allah, but we have never taught our children how to LIVE for Allah.
"That Others May Live"

Sayf-Allah
Grizzled Veteran
Nov 17, 2006, 11:03 AM

So-called "Moderate Muslims" allowed these people to take over the state and the media - so what now?
How did we allow that to happen?

"Learn to swim"

ebuddy
Posting Junkie
Nov 17, 2006, 11:14 AM

I think it is important to finish this on the bright side, not unlike Glenn Beck's exposƩ and as Macrobat provided;

"We have taught our children how to die for Allah, but we have never taught our children how to LIVE for Allah.

I believe the moderates are gaining a louder voice and are now appealing to the majority of Muslims, the peaceful and moderate Muslim and are in fact teaching the majority of Muslims how to Live for Allah. As the influence of free media is allowed to flourish, the voices of moderation are given more volume. For example, you also saw Egyptian children denouncing their Egyptian president in that exposƩ. When was this ever possible before? There is now debate occurring between moderate-Muslims and fundamentalist Muslims. Debates that had never before gotten attention. Reform is on the march.

As an optimist, I believe moderation is beginning to make its move. I believe calmer heads will prevail at least in the sense of reformation and enlightenment. They are becoming increasingly courageous. They are becoming increasingly vocal. I believe what follows is an increasing vigilance against those who would bastardize the religion of many followers for the agenda of a few "leaders".
ebuddy

Macrobat
Mac Elite
Nov 17, 2006, 11:37 AM

Answered in the very next sentence of the the post you cherry-picked, Sayf.

The point is, you now want to act as if it's everyone else's fault. It's not, but now it most definitely is everyone else's problem.

If you (the editorial "you") choose NOT to act and prevent something from happening, then you can't really complain when your problem overflows onto others and they act to attempt to clean up your mess.
"That Others May Live"

Rumor
Nov 17, 2006, 12:40 PM

Did you even watch the video?

It clearly states the indoctrination is broadcast across STATE RUN MEDIA.

We hunt down the criminal activity and prosecute them harshly.
Sounds like your trying to argue with me for the sake of arguing.

I think you missed my point.

It's not surprising because it happens in many places, granted not broadcast on state run media networks.

I mentioned the KKK because their hate message is hammered into their children at young age also. Furthermore, the do under a religious guise too.

Sayf-Allah
Grizzled Veteran
Nov 17, 2006, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by ebuddy View Post
I think it is important to finish this on the bright side, not unlike Glenn Beck's exposƩ and as Macrobat provided;

I believe the moderates are gaining a louder voice and are now appealing to the majority of Muslims, the peaceful and moderate Muslim and are in fact teaching the majority of Muslims how to Live for Allah. As the influence of free media is allowed to flourish, the voices of moderation are given more volume. For example, you also saw Egyptian children denouncing their Egyptian president in that exposƩ. When was this ever possible before? There is now debate occurring between moderate-Muslims and fundamentalist Muslims. Debates that had never before gotten attention. Reform is on the march.

As an optimist, I believe moderation is beginning to make its move. I believe calmer heads will prevail at least in the sense of reformation and enlightenment. They are becoming increasingly courageous. They are becoming increasingly vocal. I believe what follows is an increasing vigilance against those who would bastardize the religion of many followers for the agenda of a few "leaders".

I bolded the part about the debates because what you say is very true. The debates have been happening, they just haven't gotten the attention they deserve. And, sadly, the times they get attention it's to highlight what the extremists say. Not what the moderates say.

"Learn to swim"

Sayf-Allah
Grizzled Veteran
Nov 17, 2006, 01:13 PM

Answered in the very next sentence of the the post you cherry-picked, Sayf.

The point is, you now want to act as if it's everyone else's fault. It's not, but now it most definitely is everyone else's problem.

If you (the editorial "you") choose NOT to act and prevent something from happening, then you can't really complain when your problem overflows onto others and they act to attempt to clean up your mess.
We acted and tried to prevent it. But when colonial powers want something they usually get it and those fighting against it become labeled "terrorists".

Which is why I ask you "how did we allow it to happen".

"Learn to swim"

dcmacdaddy
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 17, 2006, 01:26 PM

Yes, and we in the West, particularly in the US, should do all we can to support those moderate voices. I would like to see more overt distancing from the Saudi regime in US foreign policy. And that is where we, in the US, can let our voices be heard. Through financial suport for madrassas and other terrorist-related Islamic groups Saudi Arabia is THE biggest supporter of Islamic fanaticism/fundamentalism/terorrism in the world. We citizens need to let our government know that we don't want them supporting Saudi Arabia as much as we have done in the past. Unfortunately, the easiest way to get the Saudi's attention is to greatly reduce our consumption of their oil but I have yet to see any major political leader from any political party be willing to make that stand. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't try to change that policy. It just means we have a lot of work to do ourselves.
One should never stop striving for clarity of thought and precision of expression.
I would prefer my humanity sullied with the tarnish of science rather than the gloss of religion.

Macrobat
Mac Elite
Nov 17, 2006, 03:01 PM

That's utter BS, Sayf. It is NOT the regimes admittedly backed and, in some cases blatantly installed, by the Colonial powers who are doing this - nice try, but no cigar. You didn't act to try to prevent squat.

It is the regimes installed BY THE MUSLIMS to replace those regimes who are guilty of this.

The only "acting" you (the editorial you) did was placing these people in power in the first place.

The only acting that self-same "you" needs to do is accept the responsibility for your own actions and police yourselves up, so other countries aren't required to live with the consequences of your short-sightedness.

The installed regime, for example, in Iran was the Shah. This tripe comes from the Islamic Revolutionary government installed by those Muslims you claim tried to prevent this happening.

Stop trying to deflect.
( Last edited by Macrobat; Nov 17, 2006 at 03:10 PM. )
"That Others May Live"

marden  (op)
Baninated
Nov 17, 2006, 04:20 PM

THE GLENN BECK PROGRAM

Our special "Exposed: The Extremist Agenda" was the #1 show on ALL OF CABLE NEWS Wednesday night.

I don't just mean in our time slot, but EVERY SHOW on EVERY news network. In fact, we were the highest rated show this year on Headline Prime and the second highest rated show in the HISTORY of Headline Prime. WoW. That is not only beyond our wildest expectations, it is beyond our wildest dreams.

I KNOW that heads must've spun around media newsrooms across the country when the ratings were released. But the media can no longer ignore the hard truth seen in "Exposed."

I think its success is due to
many things: The truth of the
topic; the hunger of the American people for that
truth; the producers, editors,
and team members on my radio
and TV show; but most of all,
it is due to you -- the loyal
fan, viewer and listener.
You are the most amazing audience, I believe, in radio
or television.

Research has told us that we have the youngest, wealthiest and most educated audience in cable news. I don't know about all of that, or if it is really even true, but I can tell you that I believe we have the smartest and most loyal listeners and viewers in the business.

I spoke with the former Prime Minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu today (as you will see on Friday's episode). He asked me about my audience during a break, he wanted to know if 'they get it' and know what is coming. I felt pride in telling him, out of all the mainstream audiences, in ALL OF AMERICA, this audience knows the truth when they see it or hear it.

Because of all of you who called a friend, sent an email or just sat down by themselves Wednesday night, maybe more in America will soon hear the truth that political correctness and fear has kept from them. THANK YOU! Just when I think I am close to losing perspective on who, besides God, is really responsible for our success, I am reminded that it is....YOU.

You have done a great thing for our children by exposing the truth.

God bless,

Glenn Beck
Welcome to the Glenn Beck Program

marden  (op)
Baninated
Nov 17, 2006, 04:40 PM

Sounds like your trying to argue with me for the sake of arguing.

I think you missed my point.

It's not surprising because it happens in many places, granted not broadcast on state run media networks.

I mentioned the KKK because their hate message is hammered into their children at young age also. Furthermore, the do under a religious guise too.
Here are the ones who actually do remind me of the KKK.

FREE AUDIO

Glennā€™s interview with Mohammad from the Islamic Thinkers Society - as heard on the 11/15 show

Glenn Beck Program

FREE AUDIO - WINDOWS MEDIA FORMAT
These guys are clownish like the KKK. If THESE guys were all that we had to deal with I would spend no time talking about it.

marden  (op)
Baninated
Nov 17, 2006, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Sayf-Allah View Post
No shet Sherlock!?

Now, if you only listened to the Muslims who complained about this decades ago then maybe we would have been in a better position today.....
The past is fertile ground for those like Marty McFly and Dr. Brown who can make action plans in that time frame. But unfortunately it's off limits to ordinary folk like us.

Let's look to tomorrow, shall we?

Oh, that is unless you ARE looking to tomorrow.

By saying we would be in a better position NOW if we had only followed the advice of Muslims way back THEN in the PAST, you are saying that we would also be well advised (in your opinion) to follow Muslim's advice NOW so that tomorrow will be better.

Ahhhh. I get it.

Er, win some elections.

marden  (op)
Baninated
Nov 17, 2006, 08:34 PM

Glenn Beck is interviewing Benjamin Netanyahu right now and the show will be repeated twice tonight.

Sayf-Allah
Grizzled Veteran
Nov 18, 2006, 11:12 AM

That's utter BS, Sayf. It is NOT the regimes admittedly backed and, in some cases blatantly installed, by the Colonial powers who are doing this - nice try, but no cigar. You didn't act to try to prevent squat.

It is the regimes installed BY THE MUSLIMS to replace those regimes who are guilty of this.

The only "acting" you (the editorial you) did was placing these people in power in the first place.

The only acting that self-same "you" needs to do is accept the responsibility for your own actions and police yourselves up, so other countries aren't required to live with the consequences of your short-sightedness.

The installed regime, for example, in Iran was the Shah. This tripe comes from the Islamic Revolutionary government installed by those Muslims you claim tried to prevent this happening.

Stop trying to deflect.
OK, you've mentioned Iran. They are in no way influential on the majority of radical extremist Muslims around the world. In fact they are hated by OBL and his kind. And yes, we Muslims bear responsibility in that case. That is true. But the sad fact is that no matter how "evil" their leaders are they are still a heck of a lot better than the Shah.

The countries you need to look at are Saudi Arabia and their closest allies in the region. They are the true problem when it comes to Islamic extremism. If you deny that you show your ignorance on the topic.

"Learn to swim"

Kevin
Baninated
Nov 18, 2006, 11:21 AM

marden  (op)
Baninated
Nov 18, 2006, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by Sayf-Allah View Post
OK, you've mentioned Iran. They are in no way influential on the majority of radical extremist Muslims around the world. In fact they are hated by OBL and his kind. And yes, we Muslims bear responsibility in that case. That is true. But the sad fact is that no matter how "evil" their leaders are they are still a heck of a lot better than the Shah.

The countries you need to look at are Saudi Arabia and their closest allies in the region. They are the true problem when it comes to Islamic extremism. If you deny that you show your ignorance on the topic.
OBL and the Saudis are Sunni. Are you a Shiite Muslim?

Kevin
Baninated
Nov 18, 2006, 12:34 PM

Kind of makes you wonder why the homosexuals in here are so anti-US and anti-Christian but say nothing about these fellahs doesn't it.

Well not really.

marden  (op)
Baninated
Nov 18, 2006, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
Kind of makes you wonder why the homosexuals in here are so anti-US and anti-Christian but say nothing about these fellahs doesn't it.

Well not really.
From what I gather it's because that is the far off enemy.

They are more concerned with the enemy they see as already being here.

Kevin
Baninated
Nov 18, 2006, 01:32 PM

Because as we ALL KNOW, there are no Muslim extremists in Canada or America.

none.

marden  (op)
Baninated
Nov 18, 2006, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
Because as we ALL KNOW, there are no Muslim extremists in Canada or America.

none.

Basically with the 'persecution' they seem to feel from the Bush administration saying they can't marry they think that is just as evil as having a Sharia government which wants them dead or in jail.

What they can't seem to understand is that the religious right has a commitment to democratic process. If enough people feel strongly enough against the Religious Right or the current administration's policies then the gays will have victory.

But if the West succumbed to an Islamic takeover homosexuality will be almost as risky as being Jewish.

Why they can't figure this out baffles me.

If we were talking in evolutionary terms they would DEFINE the term, "survival of the fittest."

If you are too blind to understand which threat is merely a hassle and which one is deadly, then you deserve to become an extinct species.

Helmling
Mac Elite
Nov 18, 2006, 02:00 PM

FREE AUDIO

These guys are clownish like the KKK. If THESE guys were all that we had to deal with I would spend no time talking about it.
That's odd. My understanding is that homosexuality is actually fairly common throughout the Muslim world. It's a predictable pattern from history. The more segregation a society advocates between the sexes, the more likely that patterns of male homosexual behavior will be established in said culture.

Macrobat
Mac Elite
Nov 18, 2006, 02:32 PM

No way influential, eh, Sayf? Then WHY are the VAST majority of the clips shown on Glenn Beck's special OUT OF IRAN?

Keep deflecting, but you've now been exposed for the complete apologist you are.
"That Others May Live"

Forum Links
Forum Rules