Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > Timbuk2 bag

Timbuk2 bag
kappa4life
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 9, 2005, 12:36 AM

Question for ya'll. Should I get the Commute bag, or just the regular messenger?

I already have a Marware sportfolio sleeve.. Would it be ok with just the messenger and my sleeve? Or do you say extra protection and go with the commute?

Thanks

Josh

Chris_G
Mac Enthusiast
Jun 9, 2005, 04:14 AM

I use my messenger bag along with my Timbuk2 sleeve everyday to take my PowerBook between home and work. A sleeve + messenger bag is more than enough protection in my estimation... plus with the large messenger bag I can cram more stuff in there than I could with the commuter bag... just my $0.02!

nuggetman
Forum Regular
Jun 9, 2005, 08:54 AM

i use a sportfolio sleeve and timbuk2 messenger bag (i think the second size up, it was like $70 or $80) at college, works great

osxisfun
Jun 9, 2005, 10:28 AM

i use a waterfield sleeve with a regular messanger.

i like it. the commute , after seeing it in person sticks out to far for my tastes. too large for its smaller size.

Forum Links
Forum Rules