Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Before And After

Before And After
mojo2
Professional Poster
Nov 4, 2005, 03:46 PM

Before and after

Amazing what a little make-up can do!

Give petty people just a little bit of power and watch how they misuse it! You can't silence the self doubt, can you?

Doofy
Clinically Insane
Nov 4, 2005, 04:07 PM

Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.

SVass
Mac Elite
Nov 4, 2005, 04:13 PM

Two points:
1) This is in the wrong forum!
2) The two countries conquered by us-
BEFORE were military dictatorships
AFTER are now Islamic dictatorships under the Shari'a

The emperor has no clothes.

deomacius
Senior User
Nov 4, 2005, 04:13 PM

Nice! I wonder if Clinton uses Revlon, or Mary Kay or Avon...

You reap what you sow.

dcmacdaddy
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 4, 2005, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by mojo2
Before and after

Excellent.
One should never stop striving for clarity of thought and precision of expression.
I would prefer my humanity sullied with the tarnish of science rather than the gloss of religion.

IceEnclosure
Moderator Emeritus
Nov 4, 2005, 04:30 PM

girls that have one night stands should always save taking off their make-up for when the whole slutty ordeal is over with.

these girls fall off the ugly tree like a champ.. in the BATHROOM.
ice

subego
Clinically Insane
Nov 4, 2005, 04:39 PM

Before and after

Classy™

osiris
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 4, 2005, 04:42 PM

damn that last pic was funny.

Except for the girl's before/after pics - it just shows you how deceiving makeup can be.

What's worse (to me) are the Wonderbra wearers of the world - anti-climatic, to say the least.

mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Nov 4, 2005, 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by subego
Classy™
I'd say I'm more Sassy, than Classy.
Give petty people just a little bit of power and watch how they misuse it! You can't silence the self doubt, can you?

RAILhead
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 4, 2005, 04:47 PM

Fixed:

"Everything's so clear to me now: I'm the keeper of the cheese and you're the lemon merchant. Get it? And he knows it.
That's why he's gonna kill us. So we got to beat it. Yeah. Before he let's loose the marmosets on us."
my band • my web site • my guitar effects • my photos • facebook • brightpoint

mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Nov 4, 2005, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by osiris
damn that last pic was funny.

Except for the girl's before/after pics - it just shows you how deceiving makeup can be.

What's worse (to me) are the Wonderbra wearers of the world - anti-climatic, to say the least.
Yeah I got a good laugh out of it, too. But ya know, there's something else that's funny. I don't MIND being deceived and don't mind KEEPING UP the deception even after I become aware of it. Just please my senses and I'm good. Do whatever you have to do to look like you do with the war paint, honey, and I'll re-enlist. Or as they say in the service, re-UP!

BOING-G-G-G

Doofy
Clinically Insane
Nov 4, 2005, 04:50 PM

We know a song about that, don't we children?

I saw this girl walking down the street
I thought, oh yeah, she looks rather neat
I grabbed my chance and played my usual game
I tell you man, it can be a strain
She didn't wanna know what I'd got to say
Just shook her head and looked the other way
And then she said, I've met your type before
For me you're all the same, you're such a bore
Oh no, don't make no promises
Oh no, your body can't keep
Next day, can you believe, she was at the show
She said, hey man, you're great and she took me home
She started to undress, what a shock to see
Padded bra, blonde wig, not much left for me
Oh no, don't make no promises
Oh no, your body can't keep
(Don't Make No Promises - Scorpions)

mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Nov 4, 2005, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by RAILhead
Fixed:

[img]http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/5206/image0019rd.jpg

[img]http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6381/image0024sp.jpg

osiris
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 4, 2005, 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by Doofy
We know a song about that, don't we children?

(Don't Make No Promises - Scorpions)

But it could be worse: L-O-L-A Lola!

osiris
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 4, 2005, 05:21 PM

Yeah I got a good laugh out of it, too. But ya know, there's something else that's funny. I don't MIND being deceived and don't mind KEEPING UP the deception even after I become aware of it. Just please my senses and I'm good. Do whatever you have to do to look like you do with the war paint, honey, and I'll re-enlist. Or as they say in the service, re-UP!

BOING-G-G-G

Reminds me of an old girlfriend who had bad skin from electrolysis. She wore this makeup all over her body that totally stained my sheets.

But yeah, she was worth it.

rickey939
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 4, 2005, 05:27 PM

Where's Michael Jackson?

mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Nov 4, 2005, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by rickey939
Where's Michael Jackson?
In Bahrain, humming "Midnight at the Oasis?"

mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Nov 4, 2005, 05:32 PM

Reminds me of an old girlfriend who had bad skin from electrolysis. She wore this makeup all over her body that totally stained my sheets.

But yeah, she was worth it.

mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Nov 4, 2005, 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by SVass
Two points:
1) This is in the wrong forum!
2) The two countries conquered by us-
BEFORE were military dictatorships
AFTER are now Islamic dictatorships under the Shari'a

The emperor has no clothes.
Sam, you are out here for a reason. Miss ya, though!

Artful Dodger
Mac Enthusiast
Nov 4, 2005, 05:52 PM

that is such an insult to the horse's ass

mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Nov 4, 2005, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by deomacius
Nice! I wonder if Clinton uses Revlon, or Mary Kay or Avon...

Atomic Rooster
Nov 4, 2005, 06:39 PM

I'd hit the first two...before or after.

Would have to think mighty hard about the third though.

I remember once after a bottle of tequila...oh never mind.

SVass
Mac Elite
Nov 4, 2005, 06:44 PM

Which picture does not belong?

The fifth picture in the series is the current occupant and not the previous one. Therefore, the sixth should be the idolater, Laura

This test is now complete.

effgee
Caffeinated Theme Master
Nov 4, 2005, 06:45 PM

just to make sure this thread reeks from all sides ...
tabtabtab

bad_quote
Baninated
Nov 4, 2005, 06:54 PM

Wow. Bush bashing. Awesome. The peace rally called. They want you back so they all feel smarter about themselves.

Anyway, yeah. That's why you need to get a girl who doesn't need makeup to look good.

mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Nov 4, 2005, 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by effgee
just to make sure this thread reeks from all sides ...
tabtabtab
Yeah, but you haven't the same RIGHTS to criticize OUR horses asses as WE have to criticize OUR horses asses.

It's a family thing and you aren't related, so to speak.

But as a lame attempt to show off your design skills, yes, that was very nice, effgee.

mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Nov 4, 2005, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by bad_quote
Wow. Bush bashing. Awesome. The peace rally called. They want you back so they all feel smarter about themselves.

Anyway, yeah. That's why you need to get a girl who doesn't need makeup to look good.
Or just close your eyes til she's ready. RAILhead's method is great, too!

paul w
Mac Elite
Nov 4, 2005, 07:00 PM

something about mojo leads me to believe he's real hit with the ladies. I thought there was a place for this garbage (the wondrous pol lounge).

mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Nov 4, 2005, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by Atomic Rooster
I'd hit the first two...before or after.

Would have to think mighty hard about the third though.

I remember once after a bottle of tequila...oh never mind.

I'd go for #1 AFTER, #2 BEFORE AND AFTER (but ESPECIALLY AFTER!) and #3 I'd volunteer to be her intern and then keep ALL THE evidence on my blue blazer and have myself one helluva eBay auction!

And write a book, too!

Atomic Rooster
Nov 4, 2005, 07:04 PM

Bush will be lucky to get his arse out of Argentina.

OK pol lounge now.

mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Nov 4, 2005, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by paul w
something about mojo leads me to believe he's real hit with the ladies. I thought there was a place for this garbage (the wondrous pol lounge).
Heh, heh, heh! Nevermind.

Doofy
Clinically Insane
Nov 4, 2005, 07:12 PM

#3 I'd volunteer to be her intern and then keep ALL THE evidence on my blue blazer and have myself one helluva eBay auction!

And write a book, too!
And then spend all the proceeds on getting as fat as possible.

dcmacdaddy
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 4, 2005, 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by Doofy
And then spend all the proceeds on getting fatter.
Fixed!

Monica way pretty fat to begin with.
One should never stop striving for clarity of thought and precision of expression.
I would prefer my humanity sullied with the tarnish of science rather than the gloss of religion.

Ratm
Mac Elite
Nov 4, 2005, 08:39 PM

f**king jerk! Funny as hell tho...

effgee
Caffeinated Theme Master
Nov 4, 2005, 08:59 PM

... That's why you need to get a girl who doesn't need makeup to look good.

Look cutie, face it - you've always sucked at the "wit thing". Be vulgar, scream, let it all out - that's what gives us the giggles when we read your posts. Don't think (I haven't got all day anyway), just hack away at your keyboard until you froth at the mouth.

Also, you seem to have forgotten the tidbit where you've posted pics of yourself here in the past. As such, I suggest you undress in the dark - the trailer you're posting from is made of glass. If only because I can pretty much guarantee you that none of the females I've ever encountered would want to see that and/or go anywhere near it. Not with a pair of pliers, not with a 100ft. pole - not even in a protective suit and a stolen d!ck.

**shudder**

Then again, maybe it's your winning personality that makes you quite the success with the ladies at the annual country fair - who knows?

Albert Pujols
Mac Elite
Nov 4, 2005, 09:13 PM

ooh ooh do me next!

JoshuaZ
Professional Poster
Nov 4, 2005, 10:39 PM

God... not this.. sh..it.. again.

Need a mod here. In a public place viewing this.

effgee
Caffeinated Theme Master
Nov 4, 2005, 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by BOBPETERMANLOL
[IMG]**snip**[/IMG]
Aaaah, thats how you came into this world - suddenly, everything makes sense.

bad_quote
Baninated
Nov 5, 2005, 02:06 AM

Look cutie, face it - you've always sucked at the "wit thing". Be vulgar, scream, let it all out - that's what gives us the giggles when we read your posts. Don't think (I haven't got all day anyway), just hack away at your keyboard until you froth at the mouth.
I don't know what I did to justify the attack on me, but I hope you feel better about yourself. Maybe you're making up for an incredibly tiny dick or an incredibly low self esteem, I don't really care, but I will tell you to go **** yourself with a cactus thats on fire.

Also, you seem to have forgotten the tidbit where you've posted pics of yourself here in the past. As such, I suggest you undress in the dark - the trailer you're posting from is made of glass. If only because I can pretty much guarantee you that none of the females I've ever encountered would want to see that and/or go anywhere near it. Not with a pair of pliers, not with a 100ft. pole - not even in a protective suit and a stolen d!ck.

**shudder**

Then again, maybe it's your winning personality that makes you quite the success with the ladies at the annual country fair - who knows?

I don't know what I did to justify the attack on me, but I hope you feel better about yourself. Maybe you're making up for an incredibly tiny dick or an incredibly low self esteem, I don't really care, but I will tell you to go **** yourself with a cactus thats on fire.

Also, please post pics of yourself, Lady Killer. I'm content with my physical appearance, and I can attract females just fine. In fact, now that I'm married and going back to school, it's even easier, and I have to use my morals to make decisions instead of my dick.

- Rob

PS: Congrats. You've just made my list asshole.
( Last edited by bad_quote; Nov 5, 2005 at 02:15 AM. )

effgee
Caffeinated Theme Master
Nov 5, 2005, 10:52 AM

I don't know what I did to justify the attack on me, ... argggggbrbrbbbrrrrrrrmmmmmm ... **** ... !!!1!

Aaaaah, There we go. Now that was funny. Good boy, wanna go again? In an extremely nerdy sort of way it's actually (kind of) interesting as well, isn't it?
  • Aberdeen posts a pic of Hillary (whom I don't even particularly care for - different story)
  • I post a pic of Georgie, making sure the lefties and the righties get made fun of
  • You post - telling me how I "need to get a girl who doesn't need makeup to look good"
  • I post - telling you're really not all that handsome yourself (albeit worded slightly differently, I give you that *grin*)
and, **woosh**, there you go - flying off the handle, screaming, kicking and immediately, that nasty stuff begins to accumulate in the corner of your mouth - exactly the same way it has on so many memorable occasions in the past. And completely out of the blue, without warning - things are no longer funny. Ooooh, you poor baby - has the evil effgee insulted you? Trust me, I feel for you - I really, really do.

Regarding me being the lady killer and all ... posting a picture of myself on the intarweb so that others may or may not tell me that I am a real cutie? Dude, I can't even find a LOL'ing smilie large enough to convey how much I LOL'ed when I read that - you damn near made me spit coffee all over my keyboard, the 17" laptop and the second display to the right of it.

As far as I'm concerned, you may - from here on out - be convinced that I am a 500lb, 3'6", acne-ridden midget who was born without genitals and, in comparison, makes the elephant man look like George Clooney. You do know the expression about "the sack of rice tipping over in central China", don't you? In case you haven't heard that one before - rest assured that I will care about what you (or anyone else, for that matter) think of me just as much as I do about that sack of rice tipping over.

Just in case that was too complex (and for good measure): The very day I feel even a hint of an urge to post a picture of myself in an online forum, hoping that complete strangers will tell me what a hunk I am will also be the day that I am going to walk up to the next person on the street, hand him/her a gun and ask him/her to put me out of what must undoubtedly be the most miserable excuse of a life that I can think of. How's that for being content with oneself?

And yes - I do love you, too.

(As a "P.S." and "fair warning" - keep in mind that, from now on, I will be posting any and all PMs you send me in the respective thread they refer to - they're too damn funny to be read by two people only. Just so you can't say later on that you had no idea I might do such a despicable thing.

P.P.S. If you don't have the balls to attack someone in the open for anyone to see, don't do it at all - people may think you're a coward and/or lack the vocabulary necessary to stand your ground without resorting to ****, **** & *****.

P.P.P.S I have no idea why you would think that, according to your PM, "my mother being raped by a yeti" would be insulting to me - is that an insider joke amongst you dung-kickers up there?)
( Last edited by effgee; Nov 5, 2005 at 11:22 AM. Reason: because I can't spell worth a doo-doo before finishing my 2nd cup of coffee)

mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Nov 5, 2005, 11:13 AM

I've decided to, at least, TRY to be on my best behavior in the lounge. I'm not speaking just to you, FG, but to anyone who makes sounds or grunts that indicate they want to 'play.' You can usually find me in the P/L.

If you are intelligent enough to keep up with the conversations.

effgee
Caffeinated Theme Master
Nov 5, 2005, 11:34 AM

I've decided to, at least, TRY to be on my best behavior in the lounge. ...
Huh?
  1. I have never made such a pledge (or at least don't remember doing so - feel free to refresh my memory with a link or two)
  2. Are you, in all seriousness, telling me that in posting this thread, you were attempting to instill any kind of level-headed discourse? Oh come on already, we know each other a bit better than that, no? (Read this one with a really LARGE smilie follwing the question mark - I didn't want to mess up my line spacing here.)
  3. I've been a member here for quite a few weeks and have never been on the receiving end of one of Rob's famed PMs - I felt neglected, what can I say?
  4. Who says I possess the intellectual capacity required to participate in any kind of intelligent conversation? (I certainly haven't or at least don't recall having said anything of the sort in the past. Again - feel free to refresh my memory with a link or two)

effgee
Caffeinated Theme Master
Nov 5, 2005, 11:43 AM

Now that I think of it ... with that sudden onslaught of reason of yours ... you aren't trying to get the admins to ask you to take TI's place as a mod, are you?

bad_quote
Baninated
Nov 5, 2005, 01:16 PM

[*] You post - telling me how I "need to get a girl who doesn't need makeup to look good"
Why did you think I was talking to you? I was talking to everybody. Girls who need makeup to look good are not worth it. What gave you the idea that I was aiming that comment in your direction?

Edit: PS: Sorry I attacked you. I was pretty ****ing drunk, and something happened last night that really pissed me off. I guess I took it out on you. My apologies.

effgee
Caffeinated Theme Master
Nov 5, 2005, 01:38 PM

Why did you think I was talking to you? I was talking to everybody. Girls who need makeup to look good are not worth it. What gave you the idea that I was aiming that comment in your direction?
Because your post referring to "Bush-bashers" appeared directly underneath of mine in which I had posted a picture of the guy - plus, I am an only child. Misunderstandings on all sides cleared up and (as far as I'm concerned) put "ad acta".

Edit: PS: Sorry I attacked you. I was pretty ****ing drunk, and something happened last night that really pissed me off. I guess I took it out on you. My apologies.
Aaaarrrr ... forget it. It's the Lounge and thus, I rarely take things personal. How about this ... I apologize as well and, should we ever happen to cross paths in real life, we'll have a <insertfavoritedrink/drug/whateverhere> or two.

One last thing - no more drinking & posting. Driving drunk, fine - just no posting.

effgee
Caffeinated Theme Master
Nov 5, 2005, 01:40 PM

Quit the studdering already - bad, bad forum.

finboy
Nov 5, 2005, 03:21 PM

But it could be worse: L-O-L-A Lola!
Isn't it good, Norwegian wood.

wdlove
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 6, 2005, 07:00 PM

That is awesome.

"Never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense." Winston Churchill

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Nov 8, 2005, 08:38 PM

I don't get it.. how did that horse turn into Hillary Clinton?

Also, why is it funny to make fun of how people look? I thought we were all adults here?

ghporter
Administrator
Nov 9, 2005, 09:58 AM

I will admit right now that I think Jamie Lee Curtis is gorgeous-and I have for a long time. Last year Redbook or some similar magazine did an article on how she looks before makeup...yow!!! She really does benefit from the makeup!

On the other hand, my wife has never needed makeup; most women need help with their eyes and nose, and my wife has the most gorgeous eyes with no makeup at all... No, she's not watching me type this.

The really sad thing is that so many women really don't know how they look in daylight without makeup. I have a bunch of classmates who probably couldn't face the light of day without $10 worth of makeup, and they just do it because they're used to it. It's sad because some of them may actually be real lookers all on their own. Makeup should be to enhance, not establish, a woman's face.

Glenn -----OTR/L, MOT, Tx

Forum Links
Forum Rules