Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > GUI Customization > [widget] bezelTunes

[widget] bezelTunes
pyn
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 27, 2005, 09:46 AM

It's finally here !#!@#!@$ This project was started for Konfabulator (iThinkit'sinthegallery) last year and it's finally for Dashboard now.

bezelTunes is the ULTIMATE PWNZRZ iTunes controller for the Dashboard. You get album art and controls in a sexy package that is more customizable than any other widget. Please tell me more features you would like added!

Now bezelTunes comes with Skinabilitization™, which allows you to drag your own skin (.png) onto the widget and add it. A template is included as well on my server (click the link on the widget). The choices you have right now are: Bezel (w/ & w/o shadow), Gloss (5 colors), Stix (Rick Patrick), and Tinge (Peter Mathis). Make sure you start makin' and releasin' some sexxi skins .

I would like to give special thanks to Brian Soetikno (simpleand.com) who coded the JavaScript and Cocoa .widgetplugin, and to Peter Mathis (qieok.com) for making a special Tinge skin for bezelTunes.

Take an animated preview or just
Enjoy

Orson
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 27, 2005, 01:22 PM

Like I said before (on macthemes.net) very nice work man and I love it.

The things I would really like in futher updates:

- Tracktime (down, up)
- Mayby make it possible if you turn it on the back to search for a song and play.

Big greets
Orson
( Last edited by Orson; Sep 27, 2005 at 01:36 PM. )

rareflares
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 27, 2005, 02:58 PM

awesome widget man. in the next version, could you add a way to rate songs? again, great work.

ajblackx
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 27, 2005, 07:55 PM

Hey, this is a really nice widget that took the place of a couple I was using. I wish I could do stuff like that. Many thanks!

Forum Links
Forum Rules