Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > WTT killer windows desktop for mac notebook

WTT killer windows desktop for mac notebook
codenamejj
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Apr 26, 2007, 06:37 PM

I want to trade my windows desktop that I have been building for the past year.It is in deed a killer desktop.I am looking to trade it for a mac notebook I am not sure what kind so just let me know what you have.I can get pics if needed.The monitor will be included to.

CPU - Intel Core 2 Duo X6800 Extreme edition!
Motherboard - Intel Bad Axe 2 BOXD975XBX2KR LGA 775 Intel 975X ATX Intel Motherboard.
RAM - OCZ 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500) Dual Channel Kit. D9GMH.
Graphics card -8800 gtx 768mb
Hard drive - It has 3 hard drives installed right now 2 76 gb raptors 10,000RPM and a seagate 500gb sata hard drive.
Power Supply - CORSAIR CMPSU-620HX 620w Modular PSU. Read the reviews on this one... 95% best ratings. Can easily power another GTS or even a GTX video card.
Case - Antec Performance One P180 Silver cold rolled steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case. I installed a Yate Loon in one of the intake spots at the front of the case and replaced the top tri-cool fan in the case with another Yate Loon (quieter). Anybody who knows anything about building PCs will tell you about Yate Loon...
DVD-RW - Lite-on 20x DVD+R 20x DVD-R 8x DVD+R DL Burner. I also have a NEC 3550a burner (both are black)
I also have a 19" Viewsonic VX924 Gaming LCD (3ms response time)

Javizun
Mac Enthusiast
Apr 27, 2007, 12:20 PM

What exactly are you looking to get for it?

I have a blackbook core duo in excellent condition that i dont use no more i use my 17" macbook pro more.
A.I.R (ART IS RESISTANCE)

Forum Links
Forum Rules