Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > 911 Call from World Trade Center. Warning: Graphic

911 Call from World Trade Center. Warning: Graphic (Page 2)
Robert A.M. Stephens
Jul 28, 2006, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by Ulrich Kinbote
What Robert A.M. Stephens has said reminds me of the Howard Stern Show on the morning of 9/11.

The jokes came to an abrupt halt when the second plane hit, and a terrorist plot was hit on right away. Suddenly a caller -- absolutely hysterical -- phoned in and suggested that: "We bomb the fu*k out of those stupid towel-heads.. women, babies... everyone." And Howard Stern said (his voice was shaking): "Yeah, fu*k their babies. I don't give a fu*k about their babies."

Howard Stern (I know) will regret saying this. It was way beyond rough justice. It was an "Acute Stress Reaction."

You cannot afford to be moral when you feel your life is in danger. You cannot think when your adrenal glands are going ballistic. Morality is a higher function. At times like that the animal takes over and survival comes first.

Robert A.M. Stephens, maybe your comments are just a hangover from the hysteria of that morning. But on some level, I think you must realise that what you are suggesting is monstrous. An Auschwitz SS Officer, the members of the Hutu militia that attacked Tutsi men, women and children with a machetes , and the pilots of those airplanes on that morning did not suffer from a congenital defficiency of conscience. Like you, Robert A.M. Stephens, they all began to believe in something so unreflectingly they were prepared to subordinate their moral intuition to it.

To suggest killing nearly a billion human beings is a grave spiritual failure that nothing can justify.

Either you rise above this, or you fail as a human being. You become a small part of a history of ignorance, hatred, and cruelty.

Excellent response of dissent to my post in question. Well stated.

It boils down to this: Radical Islam has declared genocide on us. We have a right to exist on this planet. They have demostrated they lost that right on 911.

Or, perhaps, if possible ask any one of the 3389+ fellow U.S. citizens who perished on the morning of 911 if they have a baised towards nation Islam--any form of it.

Consider.

Robert
( Last edited by Robert A.M. Stephens; Jul 28, 2006 at 03:29 PM. )
Have Jeep, Have Mac, Have Heart, Will Travel

Gossamer
Professional Poster
Jul 28, 2006, 03:20 PM

To suggest killing nearly a billion human beings is a grave spiritual failure that nothing can justify.

Either you rise above this, or you fail as a human being. You become a small part of a history of ignorance, hatred, and cruelty.
QFT

Y3a
Mac Elite
Jul 28, 2006, 04:31 PM

Every time I see the towers fall, I want to do the same for every Mosque on the planet...when they are FULL of Muslims.

The complete lack of caring for those in the towers,
the jumping up n down by them as the towers fell
and the silence where there SHOULD HAVE BEEN CONDEMNATION from the "muslim leaders'
which it seems their are NONE .
Just Terrorist leaders.

Their silence, or worse, approval of the event suggests to me that those who are active in trying to kill us SHOULD BE KILLED, and those who aren't speaking out against it are JUST AS GUILTY, and deserve the same ends. I will NEVER have any compassion for them. EVER.
( Last edited by Y3a; Jul 28, 2006 at 04:38 PM. )

evfish84
Jul 28, 2006, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by Y3a
Every time I see the towers fall, I want to do the same for every Mosque on the planet...when they are FULL of Muslims. The complete lack of caring for those in the towrrs, the jumping up n down by them as they fell and the silence where there SHOULD HAVE BEEN CONDEMNATION from the "muslim leaders' which it seems their are NONE OF. Just Terrorist leaders.
While I do not share your feelings about toppling mosques, I do always feel anger and sorrow at these videos - sorrow for those who died, and anger towards those who killed them as well as those who cheered them on in other ME countries. I remember the videos of Palestinians dancing in the streets after 9-11 with American flags being stepped on and burning. Disgusting. We do not see Americans (except maybe a few people in the PL) dancing on Lebanese flags when Israel kills Lebanese, and especially not when innocents are caught in the crossfire. Everyone in the World Trade Center was an innocent civilian.

Robert A.M. Stephens
Jul 28, 2006, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by Y3a
Every time I see the towers fall, I want to do the same for every Mosque on the planet...when they are FULL of Muslims.

The complete lack of caring for those in the towers,
the jumping up n down by them as the towers fell
and the silence where there SHOULD HAVE BEEN CONDEMNATION from the "muslim leaders'
which it seems their are NONE .
Just Terrorist leaders.

Their silence, or worse, approval of the event suggests to me that those who are active in trying to kill us SHOULD BE KILLED, and those who aren't speaking out against it are JUST AS GUILTY, and deserve the same ends. I will NEVER have any compassion for them. EVER.
I'll be damned; A voice of opinion and a standard of standing firm when we are a target of denocide, unprovoked. Well said, agreed, and thank you for posting that.

A nation stumbles into oblivion when it finally gets to a point of liberalism whereby it tolerates everything, stands for nothing.

Robert

Mark Larr
Mac Enthusiast
Jul 28, 2006, 08:30 PM

It's sickening to see the liberal approval of what islam did on that day.

No compassion for the helpless passengers on the airliners, even less for the "enemies of islam" merely on their way to work.

All I see on the news is these supposedly religion of peace leaders on TV screaming death to Israel and death to the US.

I say turnabout is fair play.

voodoo
Posting Junkie
Jul 28, 2006, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by His Dudeness
And here is something from Penn and Teller:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...1158523&q=9-11

Warning: hilarious.
No no. Warning, will lower IQ temporarily by 10 points.

Man that's a stupid stupid 'show'.

V
I could take Sean Connery in a fight... I could definitely take him.

Robert A.M. Stephens
Jul 28, 2006, 10:00 PM

Agreed, totally. Stupid show indeed.

Robert

Robert A.M. Stephens
Jul 28, 2006, 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by Mark Larr
It's sickening to see the liberal approval of what islam did on that day.

No compassion for the helpless passengers on the airliners, even less for the "enemies of islam" merely on their way to work.

All I see on the news is these supposedly religion of peace leaders on TV screaming death to Israel and death to the US.

I say turnabout is fair play.
And still another great response. Amen. I'd love to get the feedback of those two men in the tape that starts this thread, what they feel about Nation Islam, all of it!

A real 'loving' religion.

The Abolition.

Robert

brassplayersrock²
Addicted to MacNN
Jul 28, 2006, 10:56 PM

arnt you the one that claims that whats his name ruined your name am? with the posts ive read of yours, i think you started the ruining of your name yourself, and what his name finished it. **** you robert am stephens. i dont like what happened on 9.11 ether but to say abolish an entire religion is just plain ****ed up. i take back my welcoming PM that i sent. **** you robert and get the **** off these forums, we dont need you here pencil dick.

ebuddy
Posting Junkie
Jul 28, 2006, 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by brassplayersrock
arnt you the one that claims that whats his name ruined your name am? with the posts ive read of yours, i think you started the ruining of your name yourself, and what his name finished it. **** you robert am stephens. i dont like what happened on 9.11 ether but to say abolish an entire religion is just plain ****ed up. i take back my welcoming PM that i sent. **** you robert and get the **** off these forums, we dont need you here pencil dick.
Were you this vocal when what's his face had the ISRAEL BURN IN HELL auto sig? Stick to blowin' your pipes unless you can exercise a little equal opportunity bashing. If I'm wrong and you railed on that poster, disregard the above.
ebuddy

Robert A.M. Stephens
Jul 28, 2006, 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by brassplayersrock
Don't tread. Beware.

Vitriol and dafamation is you. Careful.

I'm not sure what you are referencing, but you may wish to edit that thread some, and calm some as well.

brassplayersrock²
Addicted to MacNN
Jul 29, 2006, 12:06 AM

you sound very very pompous using those words stephens.. still though, you sound like someone who needs to go do some serious soul searching. come back here when youve done so, than we can talk. again, i regret even welcoming you here via PM. vile vile creature you are. whatever you claim to be, i feel sorry for.

black bear theory
Grizzled Veteran
Jul 29, 2006, 01:20 AM

Originally Posted by Robert A.M. Stephens
And still another great response. Amen. I'd love to get the feedback of those two men in the tape that starts this thread, what they feel about Nation Islam, all of it!
i think art bell might be able to help you out with that...

You are not talking about Islam. You are talking about al Qaeda.

Islam is now the professed faith of nearly a billion people worldwide. You condemn a billion people based on the actions of a tiny minority of fanatics?

You are part of the problem, not the solution.

Originally Posted by ::maroma::
What exactly could you possibly mean by this other than pure genocide? Therefore, you are no better than those who committed those acts on 9/11. Do you realize how hypocritical your statements are?

You want to eliminate an entire group of people based on a religious belief? You sir are a monster.
these are the posts you should be responding to. it's easy to stoop, harder to rise above.
Earth First! we'll mine the other planets later.

Y3a
Mac Elite
Jul 29, 2006, 09:35 AM

I think we need to look into the way Vlad the Impaler handled the Muslim hordes back in the 1400's.

Romania saved the west!

Eisenhower(I think thats who said it.) said that iwar should be fought with overwhelming power, and sometimes gruesome methods. ( I'm paraphrasing here...)

f1000
Professional Poster
Jul 29, 2006, 09:55 AM

Re-read. You are illiterate. Calm and re-read my post again and think before typing a reply.

The Abolition of Islam: "kill 'em all, let God sort it out. God will know His own." Kublai Khan, 1220, before the battle of Karakorum.

Robert
Kublai Khan never said that. Moreover, Kublai Khan never ventured outside of the Far East, where he was emperor of China.

"Of the former strain, thirteenth-century Catharism was viewed as perhaps the most poisonous. At least it elicited the fiercest response. First the Cathars weathered a particularly vicious crusade: 20,000 people were slaughtered in the city of Beziers alone after the monk in charge of the assault, when asked how to distinguish heretics from Catholics, replied, "Kill them all, God will know his own." Surviving Cathars then became the original targets of the Inquisition." -Elesha Coffman, associate editor of CHRISTIAN HISTORY

Robert A.M. Stephens
Jul 29, 2006, 11:33 AM

The vitriol is hilarious here. Amazing as well. If one were to clear the liberal mind set, read in English, in my extreme dissent toward anything and everything Islam, notice there is no mention of hurting or damning anyone. In every post, it is the religion, not the people.

Do you see Budhist, radical or not, doing the same as Islam?

Hindu?

Christinans?

Zen (Budist)?

Tau?

or any other 'religion' on the planet? No. I mean look at this:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14088447/

This is just one half step from total Dictatorship no different than radical white supremicist, Nazism, Orwellism, etc., and talk about 'hate crimes' which are rampant in our lexicon now, howt is this entire Islamic nonsense different, being objective, other than a religio-method of global genocide based on an extremely skewed belief system(s)?

My dissent is total, in that remove the tenants, then see the change of heart. Not genocide. That is akin to the Russians wishing to wipe out the Germans, trading one genocidal move with another. That is not the concept, it is an Abolition.

Get a grip. Think different, and get reason in gear instead of emotion.

And lastly, I have not written or posted this sort of attacking crap to anyone on this board in personal assault. You are responding, typing, before engaging the brain. Much like the Art Bell creeps and their God do.

Consider.

f1000
Professional Poster
Jul 29, 2006, 11:35 AM

2. Just because a theory is absurd if developed to its most extreme logical consequences does not mean every related possibility is invalid.
The conspiracy theories are absurd because they start from illogical and often racist premises. Just about all of the conspiracy theories that try to explain the "true" mechanism of tower collapse, for example, are completely devoid of real physical or engineering knowledge. I will trust NIST, with its roster of Nobel Laureates, over the musings of anonymous Internet morons anyday.

4. The men representing this theory are a joke (see point 3), however THERE IS A PRECEDENT! It is called Operation Northwood.
Operation Northwood wasn't ever implemented, so it's not a precedent.

Most of the conspiracists have a deep hatred of the "other", whether it be whites, Anglo-Saxons, Jews, Republicans, the rich, etc. This hatred allows them to forgo rational arguments in order to derive self-serving conclusions.

f1000
Professional Poster
Jul 29, 2006, 11:39 AM

Don't tread. Beware.

Vitriol and dafamation is you. Careful.

I'm not sure what you are referencing, but you may wish to edit that thread some, and calm some as well.
Who are you, Yoda?

fire3500
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jul 29, 2006, 11:43 AM

Silly Americans...

Read the Christian Bible and the Qu'ran and find the hate within either book... the Bible has the more vengeful and hardline tone...

Muslims, Christians, Jews... all convinced that their fairytale is better than the next guys. All convinced that they're right. All led by exploitative capitalists, oil-hungry and money-fat.

Quit hating, do something useful with your lives. Cut down your carbon consumption and turn those excess energies into positive action.

In your own tax-paying, time-short lives how can you afford to waste so much energy hating? Whether the events in New York, London, Madrid, Mumbai, Israel or Lebanon are driven by radical fundamentalism, conspiracy or plain greed, people died and that's unacceptable. Religious terrorism is unacceptable... but so is overpopulation and ignorance... so is corporate terrorism and manipulation....

Get out, see the world... make friends in other tribes and cut down your own prejudices. Bad vibes'll only come back amplified.

Kind hearts and smiles for all

/ic

vmarks
Moderator Emeritus
Jul 29, 2006, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by fire3500
Silly Americans...

Read the Christian Bible and the Qu'ran and find the hate within either book... the Bible has the more vengeful and hardline tone...
Really? the 'strike the necks' (beheadings) and punishing anyone who isn't Muslim into submission have no analogue in Christianity that I know of. Christianity has for the most part moderated its stance. Radical Islam has not.
Muslims, Christians, Jews... all convinced that their fairytale is better than the next guys. All convinced that they're right. All led by exploitative capitalists, oil-hungry and money-fat.
That sweet sweet moral equivalence that says 'pay no attention to the details, they're all bad and nothing to be saved from any of it.' - Except that this is false and dismissive, glossing over facts because you can't be bothered with them.

Quit hating, do something useful with your lives. Cut down your carbon consumption and turn those excess energies into positive action.
Ah, if we were all just environmentally conscious, everything would be fixed. Got it.
In your own tax-paying, time-short lives how can you afford to waste so much energy hating? Whether the events in New York, London, Madrid, Mumbai, Israel or Lebanon are driven by radical fundamentalism, conspiracy or plain greed, people died and that's unacceptable. Religious terrorism is unacceptable... but so is overpopulation and ignorance... so is corporate terrorism and manipulation....
Overpopulation and ignorance and terrorism are equivalent to you. That's very very impressive.
Get out, see the world... make friends in other tribes and cut down your own prejudices. Bad vibes'll only come back amplified.

Kind hearts and smiles for all

/ic
After you've gone and called millions hateful, ignorant, and useless consumers of oxygen, you only have kind hearts and smiles for all?

Wow. Just wow.
( Last edited by vmarks; Jul 29, 2006 at 11:54 AM. )

amsalpemkcus
Mac Elite
Jul 29, 2006, 11:50 AM

Bad vibes'll only come back amplified.

/ic
werd!
The only thing that made any sense to me.

Robert A.M. Stephens
Jul 29, 2006, 11:57 AM

You are correct, vmarks. I have two copies of the Quran that I picked up in England about 20 years ago during one of my art shows. I have read them both and studied them carefully. I see no where in any version of the Bible the genocidal craziness inherent in the former, the commands for personal vengenace, hatred, killing and beheading others who do not believe. It is a religion based on utter confused hate, at its most extreme. It is so completely contrary to the outline of the Bible its simple outside the pale.

Fact.

f1000
Professional Poster
Jul 29, 2006, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by vmarks
Really? the 'strike the necks' (beheadings) and punishing anyone who isn't Muslim into submission have no analogue in Christianity that I know of.
Are you for real? Christendom is full of atrocities committed in the name of God. It wasn't too long ago that modern American Klan members openly persecuted Catholics, Jews, and blacks: basically, anyone who wasn't a white, Anglo-Saxon Protestant.

In any case, the original poster sounds like a racist Chinese. Not too many countries aren't either Christian, Jewish, Muslim, or avowedly capitalist other than China (or maybe North Korea).

EDIT: I just noticed that you modified your original post. Not all Muslims behead people de rigeur, vmarks. Some Americans occasionally behead people, but we call them murderers and serial killers, not representatives of white Christianity.

fire3500
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jul 29, 2006, 12:08 PM

a racist Chinese?.... why a racist Chinese???... why "racist"?

nope, I'm a 31 year old white Englishman without religion in my life or a need of it.

ongoing kindnesses

/ic

fire3500
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jul 29, 2006, 12:22 PM

After you've gone and called millions hateful, ignorant, and useless consumers of oxygen, you only have kind hearts and smiles for all?

Yes, that's very true. Millions are hateful, ignorant and are useless consumers of many resources including oxygen AND producers of pollutants. How many people drive when they could walk, how many people leave excessive electrical devices on, how many people live their lives uneconomically?

These things are all a desperate shame, and should be treated with equal concern to terrorism and political bickering. There is a horrible culture of "entitlement" and not enough respect in the world today... but getting aggrieved will not fix things...

Benevolence, a kind heart and a smile can make a great cornerstone for making a positive personal contribution to cutting down the destruction of the planet and improving interpersonal relationships with all colours, creeds, religions, sexual orientations and so on.

I'm not suggesting anything other than that there is no evidence of the existence of either an overarching masterplan or a deity of any description. I've chosen to take responsibility for my life and I don't delegate any responsibility for my opinions or actions to a "god" or a "faith". That's my personal opinion, arrived at after careful consideration and the asking of many questions.

Kisses

/ic

Robert A.M. Stephens
Jul 29, 2006, 12:47 PM

If we love Islam, we're gonna love these guys even more when they get here:

http://www.behold-the-rage.com/artpage123.html

fire3500
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jul 29, 2006, 01:01 PM

you strange man

f1000
Professional Poster
Jul 29, 2006, 01:06 PM

a racist Chinese?.... why a racist Chinese???... why "racist"?
Anyone who makes a sweeping statement about peoples based on race and, to a lesser extent, religion is being racist.

And if you're really a white Englishman, then you're being a hypocrite to the nth power. Many peoples throughout the world are angry precisely because your Christian, capitalist ancestors seized their lands and exploited their resources, providing your unappreciate hippy butt with a highly advanced and developed island home from whence you can pronounce the exploitees to be hateful religious primitives.

If you really hate Christians and capitalists, then move to North Korea. There are thousands of Pakistanis who would gladly take your place in England.

amsalpemkcus
Mac Elite
Jul 29, 2006, 01:09 PM

Kisses

/ic

Yikes!

saddino
Mac Enthusiast
Jul 29, 2006, 01:12 PM

Wow, this Robert character sounds a lot like a certain German dictator who really didn't care for other races and religions.
Actually, this Robert character sounds a lot like aberdeenwriter/abe/mojo2.

Robert's sudden appearance and subsequent opening monlogue with abe, in a thread abe resurrected, and now: what a coincidence! they share a yawn-inducing eagerness to write and write and write about the trite paranoid nonsense found on danielpipes.org and jihadwatch.org. Whodathunkit?

Welcome back to the PL, I guess.

ebuddy
Posting Junkie
Jul 29, 2006, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by saddino
Actually, this Robert character sounds a lot like aberdeenwriter/abe/mojo2.

Robert's sudden appearance and subsequent opening monlogue with abe, in a thread abe resurrected, and now: what a coincidence! they share a yawn-inducing eagerness to write and write and write about the trite paranoid nonsense found on danielpipes.org and jihadwatch.org. Whodathunkit?

Welcome back to the PL, I guess.
You may not agree with Robert's blanket indictment of all those of a particular religion, but to say his anger (generally founded in fear) is unfounded paranoia is wrong. It's actually quite real. There are several global conflicts going on right now and radical Islam is at the core of each and every one.

Are we still talking about a "few" Muslims? No, in many cases we're talking about almost half and in some cases over half of those in dominantly Islamic countries showing confidence that Osama Bin Laden will do the right thing regarding world affairs. Well, 9/11 was one of those "right" things and this thread is illustrating the horror of it.

Granted, while the above polls were conducted 3 years ago, we're not talking about the difference between the time of the Inquisition and today. We're talking about today's terror. You can sit back and claim that people like Robert are ignorant and foolish with disregard for what causes ignorance and xenophobia. Fear. Fear of what? Fear of a culture that fosters a significant minority of those who support actions of Osama and suicide bombings. The kind that facilitate the very recording the OP provided to us. They will stop at nothing to put women, children, and UN "peacekeepers" in harm's way. We can daintily skip around them until there is not one sane nation left to fight. You can pretend the threat is not real while we're sending another diplomat to the Middle East to ease the threat. All the while watching conflict after conflict after bloody conflict over fascist imperialism, or you can continue on until every last extremist is exterminated. Yes, Muslims are mostly good. I say if this is the case, we're dealing with literally millions of good Muslims that can drain the gas tanks of the Isuzus used to launch katyusha rockets, trip up, stop, and kill those who would initiate more conflict by capturing and killing Israeli's. Radical Islam is causing problems for Lebanon, Iraq, Afghanistan, Israel, Iran, etc... and must be eliminated entirely from society. This elimination must occur from within and given thrust by good Muslims. Brave Muslims.

How do we tell the difference between the good ones and the bad ones? They'll let you know who they are just as they always have, but you must have the courage to say "yes, this is wrong", I'm tired of my country being held hostage by them and used as pawns for their power grab, then do something about it. I'm hearing calls from the radicalists to unite. Well, we need more calls from the moderate to unite in opposition to those using them as cannon fodder.
ebuddy

ebuddy
Posting Junkie
Jul 29, 2006, 01:53 PM

Yes, that's very true. Millions are hateful, ignorant and are useless consumers of many resources including oxygen AND producers of pollutants. How many people drive when they could walk, how many people leave excessive electrical devices on, how many people live their lives uneconomically?
What do you drive? Oh how many times I've heard the one with the VW microbus spewing plumes of blue smoke on their way to the park telling me when to drive, what to drive, and what not to consume.

These things are all a desperate shame, and should be treated with equal concern to terrorism and political bickering.
Why? Terrorism is a real threat active today. Global Warming is not quite so imminent. Get the low-hanging fruit first otherwise you'll not have to worry about either.

There is a horrible culture of "entitlement" and not enough respect in the world today... but getting aggrieved will not fix things...
You seem to lack respect for radical Islam.

Benevolence, a kind heart and a smile can make a great cornerstone for making a positive personal contribution to cutting down the destruction of the planet and improving interpersonal relationships
Is that so? Do you smile and wave a happy hand at those who would harm you? Please tell me you're not this foolish. If someone were trying to molest your spouse, how benevolent would you be?

with all colours, creeds, religions, sexual orientations and so on.
This I agree with. So long as they're not trying to hijack my airplanes, bombing cafes, taking women and children hostage, etc...

I'm not suggesting anything other than that there is no evidence of the existence of either an overarching masterplan or a deity of any description. I've chosen to take responsibility for my life and I don't delegate any responsibility for my opinions or actions to a "god" or a "faith". That's my personal opinion, arrived at after careful consideration and the asking of many questions.
This is all well and good for you. However, there are those that believe there is a deity and that deity is calling them to martyrdom for the spread of fascism. While you're singing kumbaya, another innocent person has died in that non-existent God's name. While they may not have gained entrance to your gated community, make no mistake; they intend to.

Kisses
Hugs and flowers and children with bombs strapped around their waste in the name of... the god you don't acknowledge after careful consideration.
ebuddy

Robert A.M. Stephens
Jul 29, 2006, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by ebuddy
You may not agree with Robert's blanket indictment of all those of a particular religion, but to say his anger (generally founded in fear) is unfounded paranoia is wrong. It's actually quite real. ...........(excerpted)...
Great post. Note there is no anger, attacking posters here, or genocidal statement of resolve in any of my post response(s). You have fleshed it out exactly in your longer post, however. Well said.

If there is such innocence and peacefulness in all Nation Islam, et al, then where is the internal policing of the otherwise craziness that makes up so much of the religion practice itself. Though rhetorical, Islam needs to police Islam, and then deploy their very claim of 'peacefullness' for real.

I've been in and stayed with many many ME folks in several countries and we have often debated and discussed this issue. In most all cases of such, they will agree with everything, but at the end of debate to arrest this insanity of violence, it is always a shrug, then: "Allah is great".

Could be, but I am not impressed. I did two tours in a place of great fervor for genocide, and have no fear of Islam or anything else. Long past that. My wording is fair and with the conviction of observation, both from the safety of my ranch home in Montana, and trafficking for most of my adult life, outside the US, in harms way oft times.

Again, good intelligent response. Thank you.

ebuddy
Posting Junkie
Jul 29, 2006, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by f1000
Are you for real? Christendom is full of atrocities committed in the name of God. It wasn't too long ago that modern American Klan members openly persecuted Catholics, Jews, and blacks: basically, anyone who wasn't a white, Anglo-Saxon Protestant.
Modern American Klan members bastardized Christianity for terror in the name of Hitler, not Jesus Christ. Hitler certainly never used Christianity as the foundation of his intent, rather it was an ideal based in science. The American public has made its distaste for these actions known and has rendered Klansmen for the kooks they are, hiding at night with silly hats on. If only Lebanon for example, could deal with Hizbollah the way we've (dominantly Christian society) dealt with the KKK, we'd have a little peace.
ebuddy

f1000
Professional Poster
Jul 29, 2006, 02:49 PM

What are you babbling about, ebuddy? It's not like we're using kid gloves on the Middle East. The last time I checked, we invaded and occupied Iraq and Afghanistan. Our military is killing Muslims even as you post. What more do you want: a higher rate of killing?

Moreover, there are countless conflicts that don't involve Muslims at all: North Korea versus the U.S./Japan/S.K., China versus Taiwan, various African conflicts, the Narco wars in Columbia, Shining Path in Peru, etc.

Modern American Klan members bastardized Christianity for terror in the name of Hitler, not Jesus Christ.
When I said modern, I meant the post-Rennaissance West so as to exclude the particularly barbaric Dark Ages of Christendom. The Klan arose with the fall of the antebellum, and its formation preceded the rise of Nazism by half a century. I'm sure those pre-Hitlerian Klan members would've strung you up and castrated you if you accused them of bastardizing Christianity and going against the teachings of Christ. They were hiding in silly hats well before Hitler was even born.

Lebanon is too small of a country not to be influenced by world powers. It can't be held to the same standard as the U.S. Neither Lebanon nor Israel would have much fighting capability were it not for powerful, foreign patrons. Instead of beating up on Lebanon, we need to put the thumbscrews into Iran and Syria. We also need to chide Israel for blowing the recent Israeli troop kidnappings out of proportion. If Olmert was hell bent on invading Lebanon, he should have at least waited for a more significant incident.

Weyland-Yutani
Mac Elite
Jul 29, 2006, 04:32 PM

This thread makes Safari crash! Which one of you PeeCee loving neocons posted crap that makes Safari sick on this page?

(could have been one of the Linux loving commies as well!)

cheers

W-Y

“Building Better Worlds”

Weyland-Yutani
Mac Elite
Jul 29, 2006, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Y3a
I think we need to look into the way Vlad the Impaler handled the Muslim hordes back in the 1400's.

Romania saved the west!
Yes, us Europeans knew well how to handle the Muslims. Don't underestimate us America..

Else, I agree with Y3a and others. The problem of islamics has to be eradicated.

W-Y

“Building Better Worlds”

stwain2003
Grizzled Veteran
Jul 30, 2006, 02:35 AM

Originally Posted by Arju
im bawling. wow. wow. his wife and kids were at home. his kids wont ever see their daddy again. wow. wow. i know ive said that alot but thats all i can type. wow. oh god. man. wow.
8GB iPhone
Coming Soon: Mac mini Core 2 Duo 2.0Ghz

Y3a
Mac Elite
Jul 30, 2006, 10:00 AM

Wow, this Robert character sounds a lot like a certain German dictator who really didn't care for other races and religions.

"Islam is a plague and must be removed from the planet's biomic social structure, every trace, till not a whisper pigs ear remains. An Abolition."

What exactly could you possibly mean by this other than pure genocide? Therefore, you are no better than those who committed those acts on 9/11. Do you realize how hypocritical your statements are?

Based on your statements in this thread, I can only come to the conclusion that you are a spiteful and hateful human being. Regardless of what you have experienced in your life, it does not excuse your apparent beliefs of genocide in the name of Christianity or whatever religion you claim as your soapbox.

You want to eliminate an entire group of people based on a religious belief? You sir are a monster.
So, by THAT STANDARD, The Muslims are as well, except for the dozen or so who have denounced the extremist actions, and viewpoints. The difference is that THEY are doing something about it. They are killing westerners and infidels and bombing your schools, and places of business. Westerners on the other hand are stupid, blind and don't know history. Unless they respond in the most brutal way and kill or maim thousands on them they will defeat us.

brassplayersrock²
Addicted to MacNN
Jul 30, 2006, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by saddino
Actually, this Robert character sounds a lot like aberdeenwriter/abe/mojo2. You Are Not Welcomed back to the PL
fixed and qouted for good measure (to cover: the you are not, and the d on the end of welcome was added by me, not saddino)

Kevin
Baninated
Jul 30, 2006, 08:11 PM

I think this is a good time to post this again

http://www.policyreview.org/AUG02/harris.html

Forum Links
Forum Rules