Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Gaming > Tiger Woods Network Play and Panther

Tiger Woods Network Play and Panther
Footy
Mac Elite
Oct 25, 2003, 08:13 PM

Since upgrading to Panther I keep crashing when I go to enter the corse in network play. Seems ok in single player.

Footy  (op)
Mac Elite
Oct 25, 2003, 10:09 PM

Seems fine with another player. Must have been an issue on the end of the first player I tried to connect with?

Footy  (op)
Mac Elite
Oct 27, 2003, 01:40 AM

I had the issue again so I deleted Tiger Woods and reinstalled. This time things are worse that before. Now the golfer have some sort of graphical issue.

Have a couple emails in to Aspyr about it. We'll see.

Footy  (op)
Mac Elite
Oct 27, 2003, 07:53 PM

OK this issue seems to have fixed itself.

I installed Panther this weekend. I had backup my Tiger Woods and just dragged it back to my Panther install. Tiger would crash 8 out of 10 times when the course would load. I did a clean install of Tiger Woods and added the Aspyr patch for it but then got the odd graphical errors with the players on screen. I reinstalled Tiger again but did not add the patch but got the same results. Got a response from Aspyr to try things I already had tried. Then I reinstalled the patch just for kicks and it's all back to normal. Odd!

Forum Links
Forum Rules