Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Tons of older Mac stuff, PCI USB & ethernet, B&W G3, upgraded 7300 and more

FS: Tons of older Mac stuff, PCI USB & ethernet, B&W G3, upgraded 7300 and more
zmcgill
Apr 7, 2006, 03:14 AM

Alright, I've got a good sized list of stuff that needs to go. Buyer pays actual shipping from 50013, I prefer paypal. All prices are suggestions, I'm open to reasonable offers.
Enjoy!

B&W G3, Rev. 1. Originally 350MHz, overclocked to 400MHz, 8GB HD, 128MB of RAM (I might have another 64 I can throw in, not sure), CD-ROM and Zip drives, 16MB Rage 128, comes with a fresh install of Tiger. The case is in great condition.
$45

7300/200, Has a Sonnet G3/400 processor card, 240MB of RAM, 8GB Ultra Wide SCSI HD and PCI card, original 350MB SCSI drive included, CD-ROM, comes with a fresh install of 9.1, which it runs wonderfully. This would make a great server, internet, or email machine. It's definitely faster than any of my beige G3's, about on par with my B&W 350's. VRAM maxed out in all 4 slots, external cache also maxed out.
$20

I have many many Beige G3 cases, parts, and complete systems. If there is anything at all you need from a beige G3, I have it, just ask. I've got a spare tower case and PS, complete G3/266 desktop systems w/ a little RAM and 4GB drives, SCSI and IDE Zip drives, spare power supplies, ROMs (Rev 1 did not support slave drives, but 2 and 3 did), IDE and SCSI cables, and lots more.

USB PCI Card. Works natively even in OS 9, pulled from a Beige G3. Not tested in OS X, I'm assuming it would work, but I can test to be sure if you'd like.
$10

10/100 Ethernet card, made by Farallon, works in OS 9 using drivers, I haven't tested it in OS X, but I could if you want. Perfect for giving that PCI Mac/G3 a much faster connection.
$10

8GB IDE HD. It's fairly loud when it's spun up, so it's not something you'd want sitting next to you, but it's perfect for a server in the other room.
$3

Like I said, prices are negotiable.
As for trades, I'm looking for IDE hard drives anywhere from 20 to 120 gigs, and I might consider some B&W G3 parts.
Let me know by PM or post here.
By the way, like my sig says I used to be Lothar56, I've been around since 2001, eBay feedback is under "myproberules."

Thanks for looking!

zmcgill  (op)
Apr 7, 2006, 05:59 PM

Sale on the B&W is pending, everything else still available!

Forum Links
Forum Rules