Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Classic Macs and Mac OS > Tutorial VHS Video for OS 9

Tutorial VHS Video for OS 9
honkytonk
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 20, 2001, 08:42 PM

Hi,
I am a PC guy who just got his first Mac. I was wonderinfg if there are any tutorials on vhs tape that are available that teaches Mac newbies all the basics, intermediate, advanced, tips, and shortcuts for OS 9.

Thanks

Drumkat
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 20, 2001, 09:40 PM

I dont know the anwser to your question but rest assure, its not 1/2 as hard as a PC. I bought My first mac (used) in 1996 after not knowing ANYTHING about them (much less computers) but Macs ae so easy to use, I got through the whole thing in one night. Just browes around and learn. You can also buy books I know at like Barnes and Noble.
good luck and welcome to a new day

Kent
More important to learn how to play music or program a computer than to tackle a halfback

Forum Links
Forum Rules