Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Consumer Hardware & Components > Dell 2405FP: 24" widescreen 1920x1200 with video in and flash reader for $1200

Dell 2405FP: 24" widescreen 1920x1200 with video in and flash reader for $1200
Eug Wanker
Posting Junkie
Location: Dangling something in the water… of the Arabian Sea
Feb 14, 2005, 12:54 PM

Dell Broadens Flat Panel Display Portfolio with New, 24-Inch Wide-Screen Monitor

Technical specifications of the Dell UltraSharp 2405FPW include:
-- Native Resolution: 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA+) @ 60Hz(b)
-- Response Time (typical): 12ms grey-to-grey(c), 16ms
black-to-white
-- Contrast Ratio: 1,000:1
-- Brightness (typical): 500 nits
-- Aspect Ratio: 16:10
-- Number of Colors: 16.7 Million
-- Horizontal/Vertical Viewing Angle (typical): +/-89 degrees
-- Lift distance: 3.5 inches
-- Tilt angle: -5 to +20 degrees
-- Swivel: 90 degrees (45 degrees left and right)
-- Memory Card Formats Supported: CompactFlash I/II, Secure
Digital (SD), Mini SD, MultiMedia Card, SmartMedia, Memory
Stick, Memory Stick Pro, IBM Microdrive

-- Inputs: Analog (VGA)/Digital
(DVI)(e)/S-Video/Composite/Component

-- Dimensions (HxWxD): 21.5" x 22.0" x 9.0"
-- Weight: 29.1 lb.

$1199

I'm tempted...

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Feb 14, 2005, 01:21 PM

Dell ? I'm taunted...
-t

Cadaver
Addicted to MacNN
Feb 14, 2005, 02:17 PM

It looks very interesting. Style-wise, its nearly identical to the 2005WFP and 2001FP. Plain & functional, but nothing offensive.

And I just bet it wont have the yellow/pink color issue the Apple 23" monitor does.

I *am* in the market for a new display. I wont consider the Apple 23" at all because of the serious problems with image quality/staining. The 20" is too small (vertical resolution-wise) for my needs. I was/am seriously considering the Apple 30", despite its enormous size & price tag (recently bought a Radeon X800 just so I could support one), but this has me seriously reconsidering the 30" in favor of this more managable display.

mbryda
Senior User
Feb 14, 2005, 02:47 PM

Specs are nice but Dell would be the last thing I'd ever buy for any computer. Everything they make is utter GARBAGE.

I'll wait for their OEM to release something worthwhile.

Cadaver
Addicted to MacNN
Feb 14, 2005, 03:18 PM

Originally posted by mbryda:
Specs are nice but Dell would be the last thing I'd ever buy for any computer. Everything they make is utter GARBAGE.

I'll wait for their OEM to release something worthwhile.
While I would agree with this statement regarding their computers and other products, I've had years of nothing but good experiences with their monitors. We have hundreds of Dell monitors at work (mostly 1700FP, 1701FP and 1703FP), and I have a 20" Dell 2001FP at home presently, and they are high-quality, reasonably priced displays.

sworthy
Mac Elite
Feb 14, 2005, 05:42 PM

I wonder how low the price will be after discounts are offered... $899?

If they offer those deals with this this it would be hard to pass it up.

bigg
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 14, 2005, 06:50 PM

here is a review

http://www.extremetech.com/article2/...1764466,00.asp

man i hope apple lifts its game. I think the apple is mega sexy but
only having 1 DVi input.. comeon..

Severed Hand of Skywalker
Addicted to MacNN
Feb 14, 2005, 07:11 PM

Pretty stupid location for the ports.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Link
Professional Poster
Feb 14, 2005, 07:39 PM

On the bottom? Isn't that where they're supposed to be?

All the inputs and the price tag drive me nuts.
Aloha

Cadaver
Addicted to MacNN
Feb 14, 2005, 08:07 PM

Originally posted by bigg:
here is a review

http://www.extremetech.com/article2/...1764466,00.asp

man i hope apple lifts its game. I think the apple is mega sexy but
only having 1 DVi input.. comeon..
Thanks for the review.
I'll look forward to additional review and user comments as this display becomes available. May just be my next monitor. The built-in card reader seems really handy (and will get the one I have now off my desk).

iREZ
Professional Poster
Feb 15, 2005, 04:55 PM

Yes the Apple displays are gorgeous. Yes the Apple displays are quality. No this Dell alongside its 20" brother isn't crap. I'm as big an Apple fan boy as anybody else (not ashamed of it) but this monitor is an awsome deal compared to the ACD's. Think about it, when/if coupons are used with this low price tag you could get a 24" Dell monitor with way more features for the same price as a 20" ACD with student discount (seems like a no brainer for me). Styling isn't bad, sure the black doesn't match with any Apple products but for somebody looking for function over design this is a great deal and being a poor college student the 20" or this 24" isn't looking too bad.
NOW YOU SEE ME! 2.4 MBP and 2.0 MBP (running ubuntu)

Severed Hand of Skywalker
Addicted to MacNN
Feb 15, 2005, 05:15 PM

Originally posted by Link:
On the bottom?
No pointing out sideways.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

MichiganRich
Dedicated MacNNer
Feb 15, 2005, 05:34 PM

yeah, Dells are crap, whatever... MORON!

I'm sitting here at work, at the photo studio, in front of one of the infamous 'pink' brand-new 23's. Of course it was my decision to purchase two of these DOGS for the new DP/G5 retouching stations over a Sony Artisan or something of the ilk. Happy I'm not. Back in the studio they have a couple older 20's that are striped so badly side-to-side when displaying a grey desktop that we call them the Neopolitans.

When I go home, I'm in front of one of the new Dell 20" wides, the 2005FPW, and it doesn't have any of those prolems. A MUCH better value then the Apples, especially when you consider the DVI/VGA/Composite/S-video input package, capable of displaying pic-in-pic. Just a plain old better value, I don't care what color the case is or what name is on the front. I've passed down to my mom one of the Dell 1900FP UltraSharp 19", which is still beautiful and crisp. I still like the 1280x1024 rez on a 19" screen, it makes my 36-year-old eyes happy. My 63-year-old mom should get a kick out of it.

Think whatever you want, as you will.... but the Dell displays are far from crap, and the Apples (that it has been my misfortune to recommend here at work) have been really disappointing.

This coming from a definite Apple fan boy as well... 17"PB, G5 1.6, B&W, 2G iPod, etc...

MichiganRich
Dedicated MacNNer
Feb 15, 2005, 05:40 PM

Mbryda, after reading your post slicing up the PC arguments with the mini, i rescind the moron tag, even if it was a general moron tag for Dell-bashers. You know what you're talking about. I feel that you've painted the Dell displays with too broad a brush, however, and I wish that I could show you what I've experienced with my multiple Apple and Dell display purchases over the past couple years.

MaxPower2k3
Mac Elite
Feb 15, 2005, 07:57 PM

Originally posted by Severed Hand of Skywalker:
No pointing out sideways.
That sure would be a stupid location for the ports. Fortunately, they're on the bottom edge. The display was rotated into portrait mode for that picture of the DVI/VGA/etc. ports.

"I start fires!"

Cadaver
Addicted to MacNN
Feb 15, 2005, 08:00 PM

Originally posted by MaxPower2k3:
That sure would be a stupid location for the ports. Fortunately, they're on the bottom edge. The display was rotated into portrait mode for that picture of the DVI/VGA/etc. ports.
You're both wrong... and both right.

The current line of Dell monitors have 4 USB ports: two USB ports on the bottom near the other connectors, and two on the left-hand edge of the bezel. The new 24" has the multimedia card reader also on the left edge, above the USB ports.

MaxPower2k3
Mac Elite
Feb 15, 2005, 08:31 PM

Originally posted by Cadaver:
You're both wrong... and both right.

The current line of Dell monitors have 4 USB ports: two USB ports on the bottom near the other connectors, and two on the left-hand edge of the bezel. The new 24" has the multimedia card reader also on the left edge, above the USB ports.
yeah, like i said, i assumed he was talking about the video inputs. It'd be really awkward to put a card reader on the bottom/behind the screen (7 similarly-sized slots isn't good when you're doing things by feel)

"I start fires!"

Earsly
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 15, 2005, 08:57 PM

Dell Monitors are awsome. Can't beat the price of these things. Got my 2005PFW for a lil less then 600 when the same Apple 20 cinema costs almost 1k after taxes.

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Feb 15, 2005, 09:11 PM

It may be true that everything Dell makes is utter garbage. Fortunately, Dell "makes" the displays they sell about as much as the "make" the printers they sell.

ideasculptor
Forum Regular
Feb 16, 2005, 02:00 AM

Where does one get these coupons that folks keep mentioning? I don't buy enough hardware to stay on top of how to go about getting good deals, but I'll be buying a monitor shortly (would have been this week if I hadn't seen this post), so I'd like to know. Or do I have to wait until the monitor has been shipping a while before getting a discount. I tend to run multiple apps, so 2 20" widescreens rotated into portrait mode has pretty about as much appeal as one 24" widescreen.

--sam

Link
Professional Poster
Feb 16, 2005, 02:17 AM

Dell's site will start listing the 24" on march 1st, and the $1199 tag is without coupons.

Coupons will bring that price down even more.
Aloha

bigg
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 21, 2005, 10:27 PM

ok

Dell Australia now has this listed on their site for $1788 AUS

I phoned up to see what the shipping time is and they said about 10
days. I said whats the best price and straight away he knocked 5% off.
I arm and erred a bit so he said he will do it for $1600 AUS in delivery.

Amazing price as this is the same price as a 20'' ACD.

Should be here in 10 days. I will take pics etc. It will be hooked upto
a 17'' powerbook

gw

Cadaver
Addicted to MacNN
Feb 22, 2005, 12:30 AM

Here something (one of many) that really, really sucks about Dell...

On the Small Business page, you can find the 2001FP 20" LCD for $549.
The SAME monitor on the Home/Home Office page... $749.

Two hundred dollars more. And you don't have to be a "business" to order from the business page.

Apple would get torn the proverbial new one if it tried to pull something like that.

Making me sour against the 2405WFP display. I think I may buy a 30" just to spite Dell.

/sticks tongue out at Michael Dell/

exca1ibur
Mac Elite
Feb 22, 2005, 08:54 AM

Nice find! I was in the market for a 23". The color issues with the ACD have me worried. This Dell looks VERY impressive for the price. Plus you get MANY more options and connections. I think I'll be going this route instead.

elvis2000
Dedicated MacNNer
Feb 22, 2005, 11:54 AM

In what way? Please share your experiences.

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Feb 22, 2005, 01:07 PM

Originally posted by Cadaver:
Here something (one of many) that really, really sucks about Dell...

On the Small Business page, you can find the 2001FP 20" LCD for $549.
The SAME monitor on the Home/Home Office page... $749.

Two hundred dollars more. And you don't have to be a "business" to order from the business page.

Apple would get torn the proverbial new one if it tried to pull something like that.

Making me sour against the 2405WFP display. I think I may buy a 30" just to spite Dell.

/sticks tongue out at Michael Dell/
Looks to me like Dell gives discounts to the people smart enough to search the website. Apple does exactly the same thing, they just don't offer the business discount to regular consumers.

MaxPower2k3
Mac Elite
Feb 22, 2005, 01:15 PM

The library I work for buys only Dells (because of a State contract that makes it much easier to get the money and such) and I've had the, uh, pleasure of setting them all up. It's quite apparent when working with them that Dell spares every expense in making the absolute cheapest, most barebones products possible. Every single corner imaginable has been cut to save a few cents here and there.

That said, we've yet to get one that didn't work, and despite some shipping and customer support issues with the computers being sent to the fire department (when UPS got them back to Dell, they refused to ship them back to us... they had to refurb those brand-new computers and make a whole new order to ship to us), they've not caused too many problems.

The most recent order we got also had some of the 1505FPW displays and a 1705FPW, and they do seem quite nice. All have been perfect, with no dead pixels or backlight anomalies, and despite the terribly ugly stand, the picture looks great.

While I, personally, would never buy anything but an Apple computer, when Dell is only asking $300 for a 2+ GHz computer, I can see why a lot of people can't pass that up.

"I start fires!"

Link
Professional Poster
Feb 22, 2005, 01:41 PM

Or $220 (240ish shipped) for that 2.5ghz celeron or whatever it is that's in the PE420? Because they cut a lot of corners

That said, I'm looking forward to this monitor bigtime -- it'll be the one that finally puts big screens into the sub 1k area.. something I've been wanting to see for a looong time.
Aloha

bigg
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 22, 2005, 10:57 PM

remember

its a Samsung LCD panel (which IMO are very good)

assembled by Benq.

The only thing Dell has to do with this monitor is the Dell logo
on the front and you buying it from them.

The Dell PC's i have use have only been Very High end and
they have been flawless

gw

lewisyu
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Apr 3, 2005, 06:15 AM

Originally posted by MichiganRich:
yeah, Dells are crap, whatever... MORON!
I can't agree anymore. Just can't understand why so many biased people.

I don't work for Dell, but I've bought a lot of servers + SAN + notebooks from them. Just rock stable. And their service and price are MUCH MUCH MUCH better than IBM/HP can offer. (Don't need to mention Apple for their server products. Well... until they can offer me 24x7 2-hr onsite with a reasonable price that Dell can offer.)

The 2001FP 20" 4:3 on my desk looks great and by not way it is poorer than the other ACD 20" in my office.

I just replaced my Dell notebook with a Powerbook. With a barely 3 weeks experience with my PB17, I'm a happy man. And I am planning to buy a PM later. Mac hardware and OS-X are really way better than PC/Windoz.

However, Mac display solution still lacks a great feature that PC can do -- Portrait mode display. Some people may say once you go wide you will never comeback; I would say once you go portrait mode display you will never go back (especially true for dual LCD configuration).
( Last edited by lewisyu; Apr 3, 2005 at 06:44 AM. )
Just switched.
PB17, 1.67G, 1.5Gb RAM, 100G HD, Superdrive Pleiades 800+ w/ 250G HD, iSight, Apple BT mice, Logitech MX900, RadTech PowerSleevz & ScreensavRz, iSkin ProTouchPB, STM Brink Shouldbag, Waterfield iSight Case
iPod G4 40G, Shure E2C

workerbee
Mac Elite
Apr 3, 2005, 03:52 PM

Originally posted by bigg:
Should be here in 10 days. I will take pics etc. It will be hooked upto
a 17'' powerbook
Did you get your 2405 yet?
MBP 15" 2.33GHz C2D 3GB 2*23" ACD

MrForgetable
Mac Elite
Apr 4, 2005, 02:12 AM

tempting. i want one.
iamwhor3hay

Link
Professional Poster
Apr 4, 2005, 07:40 AM

Originally posted by lewisyu:
IHowever, Mac display solution still lacks a great feature that PC can do -- Portrait mode display. Some people may say once you go wide you will never comeback; I would say once you go portrait mode display you will never go back (especially true for dual LCD configuration).
If your mac has a recent radeon, try this:

http://tc.versiontracker.com/product...lays-4-4-2.dmg

The utility contains such a thing.
( Last edited by Link; Apr 4, 2005 at 07:52 AM. )
Aloha

southtdi
Dedicated MacNNer
Apr 4, 2005, 10:33 AM

OK, I am not the biggest del fan out there but when the 24" came out and there was teh $860 pricing i couldn't resist. I had been looking at teh 23" ACD for a while but everyone having the off color issue and the fact that they just had a single inpit was putting me off.

Well, the Dell pricing was so good that I bought two of the 24" ones. Right now one is still in the box (since i am about to get a new desk) but the one that is out is near flawless. All I can say is i could not be happier and for the price of one 23" ACD I was able to buy two Dell 24" displays.

Now the only thing I am waiting for is an X800 to be available with my new desk and i wil have two of these side by side.
- TiBook 867mhz
- Rev. A Dual 2.0ghz PowerMac G5, 3 Gigs Ram, Dual Dell 24" displays.
- Imac G4 20" with 1 Gig of ram

workerbee
Mac Elite
Apr 4, 2005, 11:26 AM

Originally posted by southtdi:
Well, the Dell pricing was so good that I bought two of the 24" ones.
I just got a quote for two 2405s from a Dell rep today which was a) about $400 cheaper that another rep quoted me last Friday and b) is about $100 more than 1 pink-tinted ACD with extended warranty.

Tempting...

Link
Professional Poster
Apr 4, 2005, 01:40 PM

The pink cast on the Apple 23" seeems to be a really bad problem, a friend of mine had been planning to get a g5 + ACD for ages, finally did a few months ago, and that pretty much ruined everything.. he's still having to deal with the "We won't fix it" machine -- aka AppleDoesn'tCare..

If I had been looking for such thing I'd probably get *two* myself muwahhahaa... oh well.
Aloha

workerbee
Mac Elite
Apr 4, 2005, 02:34 PM

The pink cast on the Apple 23" seeems to be a really bad problem
I've been shopping around for an 23" ACD for 2 weeks now, went to 6 Apple resellers to look at the damn things: 2 shops only showed the 20" and 30", 4 shops had one pink-tinted 23" ACD on display. I found exactly zero 23" ACDs that were not pink or magenta in the whites/greys... and it's very noticeable, compared to the perfect white of the 20" and 30". I find this really embarrassing for Apple.

southtdi
Dedicated MacNNer
Apr 4, 2005, 02:46 PM

That was the same here. I hit every Apple store in the area and they all had the same problem. Funny thing is when you bring it up to them they tell you that they all look the same......
- TiBook 867mhz

Link
Professional Poster
Apr 4, 2005, 03:32 PM

yes, after my experience with apple displays there's no way I'd buy one when there's so much as a rumor of a 'known defect'..

The pink cast issue is a really widely known defect, problem is apple ignores it, and they seem to be happily selling these things regardless.

I hope they loose a lot of display sales to dell and whatnot -- in the end here we just bought a new (but ADC) cinema display instead, beautiful screen!

In that case, we wanted to do a nice setup and well.. fine.. we got a great deal on the 23", so no regrets.. Even then, I was a bit worried .. and for good reason!

When I got my 22" cinema back in 2001, it had a clump of dead pixels about a cm in diameter, well, not dead pixels.. but a white spot so to sa.y. and some really odd backlight fading..

Sent it in, no problem found.

Sent it in again, no problem found, it came back smelling like cigs and had a broken case (WTF?!)

*they replaced it*

Number 2 had so many stuck-on-black pixels it looked like some sort of 'snow' or something when you looked at a dark picture, I bitched, they replaced the LCD

Then they screwed up something between it and the backlight.

*they replaced it again*

Number 3: dead pixels

*oh no you don't, another replacement* [this time I had someone who ensured it'd be perfect]

Number 4: THE SCREEN WAS TINTED GREEN!

They replaced the LCD, but then the backlight had a few variations..

Guess what was never fixed. In the process of sending it in the second time, it came back with a scratched up bezel (looks like an old music CD) *siiiiigh*

I realized that in a dark room, I could see a lot of artifacts coming about the screen too.. something I never noticed before, turns out it might be a defective video card, or a bad cord.. well whatever it is, suddenly they refused to send me a box and I had to take it into a store.. Since nobody here drove, and I didn't want to carry it on a bus, I threw in the towel.

And so I sit with the 4th one, I've seen more brown boxes and whatnot than I'd like to remember (I have 3 retail boxes), and welp, thank goodness the 23" is alright (Well, I hope! There's a little bit of backlight unevenness but only 1 dead pixel.. and NO stuck ones)...

Unfortunately, my current 22" has a bunch of stuck on black too...

Damn.

One of the crappiest quality things i've ever spent $2500 on.
Aloha

justingo1
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Apr 4, 2005, 03:51 PM

The pink cast on the Apple 23" seeems to be a really bad problem, a friend of mine had been planning to get a g5 + ACD for ages, finally did a few months ago, and that pretty much ruined everything.. he's still having to deal with the "We won't fix it" machine -- aka AppleDoesn'tCare..

If I had been looking for such thing I'd probably get *two* myself muwahhahaa... oh well.
Still need to call Apple again... I'm just afraid to send my display in (from what happened to you!). I just wish I could get them to exchange it for a 30", even a 20".. as long as I don't have to look at such a waste of $2000.

It's funny, my iBook may have a dimmer screen but it's so much more vibrant -- the 23" is washed out.
( Last edited by justingo1; Apr 4, 2005 at 03:59 PM. )
Mmm that Apple was yummy. :)

BZ
Grizzled Veteran
Apr 6, 2005, 08:31 AM

This is the hardest part of buying a new PowerMac G5 for me.

While I had issues with ordering from Dell before, the price/specs are so competitive it is hard to turn down.

At this point, I would consider 2 x 24" Dell LCD if I could pick them up for $950 or so.

Since I am waiting to see what Apple releases for the PowerMac upgrade, I will wait to see what they can do in terms of LCD.

If they dropped a 25" in the lineup for $1,500 or dropped the 30" down to $2000, I would stick with Apple, otherwise I am off to Dell <shudder>

BZ

southtdi
Dedicated MacNNer
Apr 6, 2005, 09:53 AM

I would be highly surprised if Apple lowered the 30" that much. Granted with todays LCD prices i can see it beig there i just don't think Apple is proactive enough on their LCD prices to lower it.

The Dell's can be easily had for $950 each. Just be sure to call the small busines unit if and when you decide to get one. I would first try geting it for the $860 price then let them tell you what they can sell it for. Might get them for the $860 price but most lkely get them for a little over the $900 range.
- TiBook 867mhz

Link
Professional Poster
Apr 6, 2005, 03:14 PM

The dell 24" competes with the apple 23", not the apple 30" .. and yes, the 30" will go down to $2000 eventually I'm sure.. recall that not long ago the 23" display sold for $3299! (or was it $3499?!)

I'd say it'll hit the $2500 mark though. ,
Aloha

BZ
Grizzled Veteran
Apr 8, 2005, 08:26 AM

Anyone got two of these puppies lined up they could show me a picture of?

BZ

southtdi
Dedicated MacNNer
Apr 8, 2005, 09:08 AM

Link, I realize that teh Dell 24" competes with Apple's 23" not the 30". I was posting a reply directly to BZ post right above that one.

BZ, I have two but I do not have both hooked up at this point. I have to wait until I get my new desk built and then I will be able to put both of them on it. Unfortunantly, the local place that carries butcher block counter top has been out for a month and will not have anymore in for another few weeks.

Actually, I am waiting to get my hands on an ATI X800 card too but that seems to be on proverbial hold right now too.
- TiBook 867mhz

BZ
Grizzled Veteran
Apr 8, 2005, 12:15 PM

Originally posted by southtdi:
Link, I realize that teh Dell 24" competes with Apple's 23" not the 30". I was posting a reply directly to BZ post right above that one.

BZ, I have two but I do not have both hooked up at this point. I have to wait until I get my new desk built and then I will be able to put both of them on it. Unfortunantly, the local place that carries butcher block counter top has been out for a month and will not have anymore in for another few weeks.

Actually, I am waiting to get my hands on an ATI X800 card too but that seems to be on proverbial hold right now too.
Sweet. You are living my dream.

Basically, I am considering a new PowerMac (when, not if) upgrade to the X800 and throw two 24" on there if Apple does not drop the 23 in price big time ($1,100 or so)

BZ

southtdi
Dedicated MacNNer
Apr 8, 2005, 03:39 PM

Just something to throw out thhere tthat I just found out about teh Dell's the other day. If you use an iSight you can use teh magnetic mount for it with the Dell monitors. It appears that Dell also has a metal (steel) frame inside the bezel.

Anyway, it's nothing much but I was happy to find out so I didn't have to use one of the stick on mounts that you typically use for the iSight.
- TiBook 867mhz

BZ
Grizzled Veteran
Apr 11, 2005, 10:34 AM

Still waiting for that photo of side by side 24".

BZ

CIA
Mac Elite
Apr 12, 2005, 08:26 PM

mmmmm.... Canyon display....

30 inches? Way too small.....

200" anyone?

Don't think they are mac compat. tho 8-)
Work: 2008 8x3.2 MacPro, 8800GT, 16GB ram, zillions of HDs. (video editing)
Home: 2008 24" 2.8 iMac, 2TB Int, 4GB ram.
Road: 2009 13" 2.26 Macbook Pro, 8GB ram & 640GB WD blue internal
Retired to BOINC only: My trusty never-gonna-die 12" iBook G4 1.25

U n i o n 0015
Forum Regular
Apr 13, 2005, 10:42 AM

Originally posted by CIA:
mmmmm.... Canyon display....

30 inches? Way too small.....

200" anyone?

Don't think they are mac compat. tho 8-)
What's the deal with that company's products? Are they fake or real? They've got some incredible stuff on there, but if it turns out to be some kid's college project then I am very disappointed.
12" 1.5GHz Aluminum PowerBook G4
15" 1GHz Titanium PowerBook G4

Forum Links
Forum Rules