PDA

View Full Version : Mac Attack 2002

ShyWizard
Dec 17, 2001, 07:22 PM
So, OS X can't even change system fonts. Pathetic!

But let me guess, it's still the best operating system you ever used. What about system sound. What happened to our sound effects when doing basic tasks. What about Tiling your wallpaper; where is that option. Where is ANY option for wallpaper.

I have a new theory. Maybe you're just bitter that you spent so much money on your mac system. Maybe you weren't cared for as a child. Griffman was right, mac users can't admit when they are wrong.

juanvaldes
Dec 17, 2001, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by ShyWizard:
<STRONG>So, OS X can't even change system fonts. Pathetic!

But let me guess, it's still the best operating system you ever used. What about system sound. What happened to our sound effects when doing basic tasks. What about Tiling your wallpaper; where is that option. Where is ANY option for wallpaper.

I have a new theory. Maybe you're just bitter that you spent so much money on your mac system. Maybe you weren't cared for as a child. Griffman was right, mac users can't admit when they are wrong.</STRONG>

again asshole control panels &gt;&gt; tinkertool &gt;&gt; fonts

Well, see "wallpaper" as you Wintrolls like to call it is a WinBlows thing. It's called the desktop picture.

You sound like the bitter troll. :p

Gary Finley
Dec 17, 2001, 07:44 PM
The stupidity of Windows rubs off on those who use it. We should treat them with compassion, and hide our pity. It only makes them grumpy.

FXWizard
Dec 17, 2001, 07:44 PM
PDNFTT.

[ 12-17-2001: Message edited by: FXWizard ]

BTP
Dec 17, 2001, 07:58 PM
Go away. Your posts are useless. You are nothing more than a troll.

Scrod
Dec 17, 2001, 08:00 PM
Drag any image into the Desktop panel--small ones will be tiled automatically. Suck on it, wizard.

edddeduck
Dec 17, 2001, 08:04 PM
Yawn

Guy Incognito
Dec 17, 2001, 08:16 PM
'my cat's breath smells like cat food'

brachiator
Dec 17, 2001, 08:50 PM
CoyWarlock wrote:
"OSX is giving me hemorrhoids! Some "world's most advanced operating system" this is! Heh!

Listen, I'm no troll, but my *free* copy of XP entitles me to have Billy Bob Gates come over and massage my X-induced sores. You guys are all just "piling" up on me -- I post about *lots* of different things, all the time, not just about how sucky-yucky stinky-pinky OSX is. C'mon, guys, really. I do.

YOWP! :eek: -- Oh, hi Bill! :D Gotta go,kids!"
:D

[ 12-17-2001: Message edited by: brachiator ]

ShyWizard
Dec 18, 2001, 12:25 AM
hehehehe

winky
Dec 18, 2001, 12:30 AM
Blow it out your ass

I have a new theory. Maybe you're just bitter that you spent so much money on your mac system. Maybe you weren't cared for as a child. Griffman was right, mac users can't admit when they are wrong.</STRONG>

[/LIST]

Earth Mk. II
Dec 18, 2001, 01:10 AM
...and so I ask myself, "Why did I waste 2 minutes of my life reading and then posting to this thread? The troll didn't even try."

juanvaldes
Dec 18, 2001, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by Earth Mk. II:
<STRONG>...and so I ask myself, "Why did I waste 2 minutes of my life reading and then posting to this thread? The troll didn't even try."</STRONG>

Indeed, it's a lot more fun when they have at least TWO brain cells. :)

Jelle Monkmater
Dec 18, 2001, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by Guy Incognito:
<STRONG>'my cat's breath smells like cat food'</STRONG>

Lol. God I love Ralph Wiggum.

Anyway, I wonder who brachiator meant when he talked about 'troll lawyers' using Tolkien and D&D names. :rolleyes:

Maybe I can use this opportunity to apologise for my troll post last week, in an effort to even things out a little. :D

BTW, OS X failed to bring my dead cat back to life. What a sucky OS!

brachiator
Dec 18, 2001, 01:53 AM
<STRONG>So, OS X can't even change system fonts.</STRONG>

Oh, it can, my friend, it can! But it
won't! Not for you.

Is it any wonder that the default game installed in Mac OS X is Chess, while the default game in Windoze is... Solitaire?

:o

jcb9
Dec 18, 2001, 03:22 AM
</STRONG>

Why yes, it can. Get Tinker Tool.

<STRONG>But let me guess, it's still the best operating system you ever used.</STRONG>

Why yes, it is. I'll like it even better when you follow through on your threats to jump to XP and start bitching to windows users, instead.

[ 12-18-2001: Message edited by: jcb9 ]

Xeo
Dec 18, 2001, 05:23 AM
I'm sorry but any and all points that can be made have been made. This was nothing but flame-bait to begin with.