PDA

View Full Version : Mail.app in 10.2.1 not auto erasing

ichou
Sep 25, 2002, 12:40 AM
How do you get the mail program in 10.2.1 to auto erase e-mail after it is deleted and moved to the Trash. I have my preferences set to move deleted e-mail to the trash and I specified erasing it after 1 month. However, it does not erase it until I go into the preferences->Edit->Special MailBoxes and click OK. At that time it goes through and erases the 1 month old mail.

Thank you for your help. I tried searching this forum for this topic but I keep getting an error.

jrafter
Sep 25, 2002, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by ichou:
How do you get the mail program in 10.2.1 to auto erase e-mail after it is deleted and moved to the Trash. I have my preferences set to move deleted e-mail to the trash and I specified erasing it after 1 month. However, it does not erase it until I go into the preferences->Edit->Special MailBoxes and click OK. At that time it goes through and erases the 1 month old mail.

Thank you for your help. I tried searching this forum for this topic but I keep getting an error.

Same problem here!

Dale Sorel
Sep 25, 2002, 11:38 PM
Gosh, 45 views and still no one has any ideas...

:rolleyes:

gorickey
Sep 25, 2002, 11:51 PM
Same here...I have my Junk Mail to be deleted after a day with no prevail....add it to the bug list, argghhhh!

:)