PDA

View Full Version : ink

marnie
Sep 28, 2002, 10:42 PM
i ram a search for ink on this foum and found nothing. can it be that no one is using it? I would very much like to but i see a lot of practice in my future as i have lousy handwriting. My typing is worse, however. Ink seems to do quite well with even my handwriting, however i am not used to having to line up my hand with something i am looking at elsewhere (the screen). I also am not happy that there seems to be no way to "teach" ink what my handwriting looks like, for example I frequently write the letters f and k in unusal ways, and i don't know how to make ink undertsnad me. Anyway, i was looking for more people using it and to hear some experiences.

TC
Sep 29, 2002, 05:45 AM
Haven�t got my Wacom plugged in right now so I can�t tell you exactly what its called, but I remember that there is a way to tell ink to use certain symbols for words. You should be able to do the same to teach it your unusual way of writing the letters f and k.
Or you could just teach it that when you punch your tablet it should write the word f**k.:)

marnie
Sep 29, 2002, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by TC:
Haven�t got my Wacom plugged in right now so I can�t tell you exactly what its called, but I remember that there is a way to tell ink to use certain symbols for words. You should be able to do the same to teach it your unusual way of writing the letters f and k.
Or you could just teach it that when you punch your tablet it should write the word f**k.:)

The symbols seem to be used only for certain commandes, like delete, etc. If i can write a word there, I haven't found the way to do it. It happens to be a coincidence that f and k are problem letters for me, but you're right, that would be a useful word to teach my tablet - my way!