PDA

View Full Version : What is "airbag"

Emotionally Fragile Luke
Jan 6, 2003, 06:48 PM
Hidden within the iSync resources is something called Airbag.

Anyone know what this might be?

foobars
Jan 6, 2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Emotionally Fragile Luke:

Do you mean Airbag.nib? It's the interface for the Safeguard window that pops up- the thing with the yellow title bar.

JLL
Jan 6, 2003, 06:58 PM

It's the dialog telling you what will be changed - called SafeGuard panel in the Prefs.

Guy Incognito
Jan 6, 2003, 07:07 PM
Another Ridiculous Thread Brought To You By Emotionally Fragile Luke (and his several other lame Star Wars oriented accounts)�

EFL - "Ummm...wut is airbag!? Thx, bye!"

sideus
Jan 6, 2003, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Guy Incognito:
Another Ridiculous Thread Brought To You By Emotionally Fragile Luke (and his several other lame Star Wars oriented accounts)�

Huh?

Guy Incognito
Jan 6, 2003, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by sideus:
Huh?

I guess you saw that word a lot in Zork eh?

Socially Awkward Solo
Jan 6, 2003, 07:52 PM

Ignore him, he is just upset that people aren't giving his grumpy little b�tch face any attention. :D

sideus
Jan 6, 2003, 09:15 PM
I never understood why people that do not like a particular thread feel they must respond by posting their distaste of it.

Guy Incognito
Jan 6, 2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by sideus:
I never understood why people that do not like a particular thread feel they must respond by posting their distaste of it.

Hope...hope that stupid threads will be ended by expressing disgust for the thread.

Some questions can be easily answered if you spend a bit more than a second to think about it or experiment with it...

Adam Betts
Jan 6, 2003, 10:02 PM

I expected you to be smart enough to know what it is but you don't seem to understand it well so I made a graphic to help you:

http://homepage.mac.com/adambetts/MacNN/CrashDummy.jpg

decursive
Jan 6, 2003, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Adam Betts:
cleverer and cleverer image here

any specific reason the arrow in the bottom is going the wrong way? i expected you to be smart enough to know which arrows are suppose to point, but alas...

Adam Betts
Jan 6, 2003, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by decursive:
any specific reason the arrow in the bottom is going the wrong way? i expected you to be smart enough to know which arrows are suppose to point, but alas...

I expected you to be smart enough to know that I did it on purpose... wait, I don't know you at all!

Socially Awkward Solo
Jan 6, 2003, 11:26 PM
Hope...hope that stupid threads will be ended by expressing disgust for the thread.

Some questions can be easily answered if you spend a bit more than a second to think about it or experiment with it...

Perhaps you should have a look at this thread where everyone thinks you are a frinkin' moron.
http://forums.macnn.com/showthread.php?threadid=138939

Also makes you wonder why you clicked on this thread in the first place.

Adam, nice try but your arrow is backwards. I thought you were deaf not blind :D

sideus
Jan 6, 2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Adam Betts:
I expected you to be smart enough to know what it is but you don't seem to understand it well so I made a graphic to help you:

Laugh Out Loud :D

sideus
Jan 6, 2003, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Socially Awkward Solo:
Perhaps you should have a look at this thread where everyone thinks you are a frinkin' moron.

Also makes you wonder why you clicked on this thread in the first place.

Adam, nice try but your arrow is backwards. I thought you were deaf not blind :D

Aww, I see now what is going on. I'll stay out of it. :)

Jan 6, 2003, 11:36 PM
are you guys still fighting? :hmm: haven't been around in a while...

airbag? i thought we had a code name for a new G4 here! :o

ah well, on to more rumor hunting...

Socially Awkward Solo
Jan 6, 2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by [email protected]:
are you guys still fighting? :hmm: haven't been around in a while...

Na, Adam just tries to be funny but don't quite hit that high note.

Guy Incognito
Jan 6, 2003, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Socially Awkward Solo:

No...not everyone...only the zealots and people basking in Jobs' RDF. Matsu seems to be a little more bright than the lot of you idiots.

Socially Awkward Solo
Jan 7, 2003, 12:11 AM
No...not everyone...only the zealots and people basking in Jobs' RDF. Matsu seems to be a little more bright than the lot of you idiots.

What is worse, us idiots or the apparent genius that keeps coming here and talking to the idiots?

Jan 7, 2003, 01:33 AM
smells like teen coda.