PDA

View Full Version : most amazing to me at the beginning of 2011 - I recover my iphone

randy55
Feb 5, 2011, 02:39 AM
Hi every one....

I got a problem last month with my iphone, I just tried to unlock it with a free unlocking tool and I got it permanently locked. I get that software from.....let me check...
Sorry, I did not keep the link.

However,
I was very anxious and too disappointed to use any other one to solve the problem. Then my fried just told me that your iphone is now completely a useless tool, so you should try with some other software if it works? Then, we make search together and this time, ofcourse, no free products. We found lots of products of various price, among them we choose - iPhone Trump, which was the cheapest one – USD 19 only. After downloading that and following the given direction we surprised that my iphone is just been unlocked for all the networks. That’s the most amazing thing happened to me at the beginning of 2011. So I thought to share that with all of you.:)

Thanks

Spheric Harlot
Feb 5, 2011, 08:17 AM
Tall story.

ghporter
Feb 5, 2011, 08:39 AM
I'm interested to see if anyone has experience with randy55's app. Unlocking a phone is often difficult, and finding the right application to help seems to be a challenge. Especially if you're looking for free apps or low cost apps. I'll bet someone will lend some advice shortly...

cgc
Feb 5, 2011, 08:40 AM
Yeah, ridiculous story from a new user that promotes a program that costs money HAS to be legit... Begone spammer!

Spheric Harlot
Feb 5, 2011, 08:41 AM
Why? He's already given the name of the utility. Google hits generated, job done.

ghporter
Feb 5, 2011, 08:41 AM
Let's not be hatin'. Until he gets help, anyway. ;)

I expect it shouldn't take long for help to arrive.

ChrisF
Feb 5, 2011, 09:35 AM
Why? He's already given the name of the utility. Google hits generated, job done.

Exactly. Why is this thread still here?

Spheric Harlot
Feb 5, 2011, 09:52 AM
Bait for the second guy.

But since the first guy has already given his spam product away, there's no room for a second guy, is there?

ghporter
Feb 5, 2011, 10:24 AM
Considering that the web site for the product is not active - the domain is even up for grabs - I figured that our friend was expecting help with "the newest thing" that would replace his product. If we don't hear from someone with that "newest thing" soon, I'll admit that our friend was simply a one-off.

Spheric Harlot
Feb 5, 2011, 11:10 AM
Huh?

The domain to his "product" of choice is live and functional, as a Google Lucky Search shows.

This bit is awesome:

How It Works

After your payment you will be able to
login to the Unlock Zone with your
registered email id. You will also find
detailed iPhone unlocking & jailbreaking
steps in there.

IOW, you pay them for access to instructions (likely just copied from one of the dozens of free sites) on how to use software that's available free with documentation to do something yourself.

Scam Spam.

ghporter
Feb 5, 2011, 11:21 AM
The domain iPhone Trump dot com goes to Bluehost's "parking" page-but the domain's "registration" page is still active... I'm very surprised. Not the first time I've been wrong about this sort of thing though...

Ohhhhhhh. I see what's going on now... The domain WITH "www" prepended is indeed active. What I found as parked lacks the "www." OK, that's cleared up. And the show is over. Thanks for all the help.