Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Developer Center > Cocoa Developer needed (offer of work)

Cocoa Developer needed (offer of work)
markwm
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Apr 14, 2006, 08:20 AM

UK based web development company currently seeking to sub-contract(not in-house) the services of a talented, experienced and enthusiastic programmer(s) to develop two custom OS X cocoa applications.

The first application is a Video Frame Capture Utility. I have compiled a detailed spec, criteria and also mocked up an interface which I can show interested parties. This project is ready to go, the initial spec is quite simple and basic but there is lots of scope for it to turn into an ongoing project if the right developer is found.

The second project is slighter larger in scale and is a custom Site Submission, Auto Form Fill Application. This project is not quite ready to begin development but I do have a clear vision of what is required and would like to discuss this further with interested parties.

My idea is create the smaller application first, and then see how things go with a view to starting work on the second, more complex project.

This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience of taking a project from start to finish, I have no preference of your worldwide location. I'm looking to build up a long term relation with a developer to work with on future projects. You can contact me via email "mark[at]meati_dot_com" or send me a PM.

kind regards

mark

Forum Links
Forum Rules