Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Help with MacResQ please

Help with MacResQ please
keltorsori
Forum Regular
Oct 21, 2004, 12:40 PM

Problem solved for now, assuming they actually credit me.

thanks for the help
( Last edited by keltorsori; Oct 21, 2004 at 11:41 PM. )

Doc Juansinn
Senior User
Oct 21, 2004, 05:56 PM

MacResQ is about 20 minutes away from me. You want I should go over there and rough someone up? I've been there before and there's no one there that could stand in my way - just chubby geeks and skinny suits.

Seriously, I don't know what I could do for you, but maybe I could go by there and find out what's going on. PM me if you want to try to figure something out. BTW, did you try both the toll free and local numbers?
"Why did this thread cross the line? Because its **** got stuck in a chicken." - Demonhood

nredman
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 21, 2004, 08:12 PM

can't you contact the better business bureau or something like that, seems to me someone posted a long story on here awhile back about a bad reseller and they contacted either macworld or macaddict (who was running ads for the company they got a machine from) the magazine contacted the reseller who cleared things up. anyways best of luck

"I'm for anything that gets you through the night, be it prayer, tranquilizers, or a bottle of Jack Daniel's."

The Godfather
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 21, 2004, 11:28 PM

Sounds like you got the iBook working now. Why do you want to return it?

Forum Links
Forum Rules