Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > iOS Apps > [ANN] SkyDodge is out

[ANN] SkyDodge is out
MarsApp
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 22, 2009, 04:36 AM

Hi Everyone!

I'm pleased to announce that my first iPhone game is out!

Use your iPhone accelerometer to control the plane and avoid any obstacles in the sky. It sounds easy, but as more and more obstacles appear with increasing speed, you will need rapid reaction to avoid any collision!

iTunes Download Link

You can obtain several items by flighting through item bubbles or coins, which can be used for either enhance your plane or increase your score.

If anyone can show your review of other App, I'm willing to give you a promo code to review this game. Just post here and I will check it out. Thanks!

MarsApp Team
SkyDodge Website
SkyDodge.com (SkyDodge) on Twitter
I love iPhone

Phileas
Mac Elite
Sep 22, 2009, 08:48 AM

Dude:

Announcement rules: There can be a fine line between posting an announcement for your new iPhone app and blatent spam. To help with this, we're limiting app announcements to established members only. You can't announce your app in your first few posts. Also, keep the post brief. Don't make people scroll through 12 screenshots and a bunch of marketing copy.
Announcements should have the [ANN] tag before the thread title.

MarsApp  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 29, 2009, 01:03 PM

I'm so happy to announce that SkyDodge has just been featured in What's Hot section of AppStore!

The new version has also been submitted including OpenFeint enabled with Global High Score and Achievements.

So get it now if you like to make challenge!
I love iPhone

Forum Links
Forum Rules