Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > Got a Ti SD Now, Cheaper than Apple.com

Got a Ti SD Now, Cheaper than Apple.com
scrasher
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 28, 2002, 01:04 AM

Ordered my Ti from apple.com on the 6th, got sick of waiting, and on friday ordered from http://store.yahoo.com/intcad/ . Got my new Ti today!!! Love it!

BTW, with a student discount and the double ram offer from apple.com (plus tax) the total was actually $30 less ordering from ICS (ask for their double ram offer) b/c they dont charge tax!

ICS had several Ti SD left when I ordered. Good luck everyone.

L

icruise
Moderator Emeritus
Nov 28, 2002, 08:32 AM

And you were so excited you decided to make your first-ever post on the forums? Doesn't sound suspicious at all...

cowerd
Senior User
Nov 28, 2002, 10:31 AM

And you were so excited you decided to make your first-ever post on the forums? Doesn't sound suspicious at all...
Who appointed you raging a$$hole of the year. Did you check the link--they're an Apple reseller, their prices are more or less Apple MAP, they just don't charge tax.

And they seem to have the 1GHZ SD in stock.
yo frat boy. where's my tax cut.

alisonc
Nov 28, 2002, 11:43 AM

Sorry cowerd, but I have to agree with lcruise on this one. scrasher's post sounds like a blatant advertisement for ICS.

scrasher  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 29, 2002, 02:41 AM

Guys,
I know how much it sucks to be waiting for apple to get their **** together, I was merely trying help others that are in the situation I was in. I have no affiliation with ICS other than than being a satisfied customer. Quite frankly, even if I were working for ICS, who gives a flying ****, if people can get a PB Ti SD them overnight and for less than they'd pay at apple.

From another standpoint, If i did work for ICS, Id have no reason not to just say "I worked for ICS, we have PBs in stock, i know you guys have been looking for them"?

Anyway, do what ever you want with this info. If it helps someone, great.

L

P.S. First time posting b/c Im a switcher.

icruise
Moderator Emeritus
Nov 29, 2002, 04:57 AM

Ok, fair enough. It's just that I've seen my share of fake posts in this and (mostly) other forums. People don't generally use their first posts to plug a company.

If you are a switcher and want to contribute to the forums, that's great. Welcome aboard.

CheesePuff
Professional Poster
Nov 29, 2002, 09:21 AM

Suuurrree.

mjlukich
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 30, 2002, 01:00 AM

scrasher: I'm a new member myself, but welcome to the Forum. -Michael

Forum Links
Forum Rules