Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > macOS > Myob/os 10.2.2

Myob/os 10.2.2
lovitt
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 1, 2002, 01:58 PM

I'm running Account Edge 2 with OSX 10.2.2 and when I go to print an invoice or purchase, the invoice/purchase disappears and never prints. I'm able to print other things within MYOB like journal entries and my preferences are the same as they were when I was running Account Edge 1 with OS 9. Anyone have a similar problem or have any suggestions?

Mr Heliums
Mac Enthusiast
Dec 2, 2002, 04:55 PM

Originally posted by lovitt:
I'm running Account Edge 2 with OSX 10.2.2 and when I go to print an invoice or purchase, the invoice/purchase disappears and never prints. I'm able to print other things within MYOB like journal entries and my preferences are the same as they were when I was running Account Edge 1 with OS 9. Anyone have a similar problem or have any suggestions?
Not sure if it works the same way as MYOB, but is it recording the invoice before printing? Or are you trying to print previously recorded invoices?

lovitt  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 3, 2002, 09:00 PM

It is doing the same thing for old and new invoices and sometime the printer pop up will not have print and copies as a option, only the layout option. Really weird stuff going on and it is all print releated. Any suggestions?

Forum Links
Forum Rules